Retro EPCOT Merchandise!

DanStat

Original Poster
I know some of ya'll out there like the "retro" EPCOT look and logo. Well, last week I spotted some retro shirts and mugs at MouseGears!

Thought I would let you know...in case you already didn't.

NowInc

Yeah....its been there for a while thanks to the 20th anniversarry....i picked myself up a t-shirt..I love that old style.

WEDMagic

yeah

Yeah I bought a long sleeve retro shirt about 9 months ago they have been out for a while. It still has the Icon for Horizons on the sleeve though!

DanStat

Original Poster
Not a fan!

I'm really not a fan of that look. I thought of you guys when I saw that stuff!

wanabeimagineer

Re: yeah

Originally posted by WEDMagic
Yeah I bought a long sleeve retro shirt about 9 months ago they have been out for a while. It still has the Icon for Horizons on the sleeve though!

Hey I got that shirt, too! Its an awesome shirt, cuz it has all the old attractions on the sleeve (Horizons, WoM, etc). I love it, but it hasn't gotten cool enough to wear it :(

Tron

That's the coolest info I've heard in a while! And stupid me, when I was there in March I just walked on by MouseGears. Guess what just made it to the top of the list for June....

djmatthews

I miss the classic Epcot "retro" look. I loved SSE without the wand and the merchandise that goes with it. The wand has made SSE look tacky and less futuristic. I also love the glass monument just before you walk under SSE. The classic Epcot logo will live in our hearts forever....

TinkerBell9988

yes the stuff sounds wonderful, does anyone have pictures of it????????? It has the old EPCOT logo??? Ooooo I love that logo, its so cool. If anyone has ANY pics. please post them!!!!

Hey, i was there last month, and I spent like 2 hours in MouseGears. Where are the items located in the store?? Are they in any other stores in FutureWorld??

General Grizz

Here are a couple:

There is also a long sleeve shirt and a women's "EPCOT" shirt..

Attachments

• ep2.jpg
    ep2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 285

kal1484

those are cool! i mentioned something about "EPCOT Center" the other day, and my family was like "what are you talking about?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom