Resturant

tmm7899

My family has to goto Prime Time Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, California Grill, Wolf Gang Pucks, Chef Mickeys. I think that there are others that they always eat at too. As you can see my family loves Disney food, LOL.

Upvote 0

Seano846

Originally posted by mickey-nut
The San Angel Inn. Great mexican!!!! Before we had children it was Victoria & Alberts in the Grand Floridian.
Great, another tradition of ours that will be gone when we have a kid :animwink:

Upvote 0

raven

In MK- Always eat at Cosmic Ray's, Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn on Tom Sawyer Island (for a quiet lunch), Columbia Harbour House, and for the best strawberry-bannana smoothies in the world I go to Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies next to the exit of Alien Encounter.

Epcot - Restaurant Akershus (I'm Norwegian), Biergarten, San Angel Inn, and great sodas at Fountain View Espresso and Bakery.

Studios - I never miss the 50's Prime Time Cafe then Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant for dessert.

AK - Pizzafari & Tusker Haouse Restaurant

Raven/Scott º0º

Upvote 0

2much2do

There are a lot of "regulars" for us, but we absolutely do not miss:

Teppanyakki in Japan
Cantina de San Angel in Mexico
Cindy's
Crystal Palace
Ohana's at Poly
Bongos at DTD

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Germany at Epcot is compulsory.
I think I would now also add Wolfgang Pucks and the House of Blues at DTD.
Crystal Palace at the MK if i can get priority seating.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Beaches and Cream at Y&B. It is easy to get to from WS Epcot and the burgers are the best in the world!!!!!! (not to mention the shakes. :)

Upvote 0

MinnieFan

Our must do list is:

Rainforest Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern
California Grill
... the icecream carts for cookie icecream sandwich. I need one everyday.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom