Resturant

jcmayid

L'Originale Alfredo's at Italy is a regular for us & oh so good! We recently discovered California Grill at the Contemporary! Oh man! The fruit smoothies are great & they have this 5-cheese onion soup that will leave you in pure ecstacy. It is truly delightful!

:slurp:

Upvote 0

GGG1

We always hit the San Angel Inn, great env't and margaritas. Tables by the river are absolutely amazing. We also will now go to the California Grill after our last visit as we had a window table as the MK fireworks were going off.

Upvote 0

jcmayid

Originally posted by jcmayid
L'Originale Alfredo's at Italy is a regular for us & oh so good! We recently discovered California Grill at the Contemporary! Oh man! The fruit smoothies are great & they have this 5-cheese onion soup that will leave you in pure ecstacy. It is truly delightful!

:slurp:

OK I must correct myself... the scrumptious 5-cheese Onion soup (for those of you that like Onion Soup you will fall out of your seat!) and delicious fruit smoothies are at the 'Concourse Steakhouse' at the Contemporary next to Chef Mickey's on the 4th floor. I confused it for the California Grill. :confused: Although I've heard its delicious I have not had the privileage of eating there. Plus the steakhouse is a bit more affordable and very delightful. I am still sticking to Alfredo's in the Italy Pavillion at Epcot as well. Then again I'm a big fan of Italian food & they are just magnificent!!! :slurp:

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

Smee

In the Parks:

Libertry Tree, San Angel, Sci-Fi, and Tony's everytime.

And usually Crystal, Garden Grill, UK, Rainforest @ AK.

And always, Pinocciho, because my son remembers sitting at the windows and waving to the Small World boats.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom