Restaurants???

daystar

HI,
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ARE THE BEST RESTAURANTS TO TAKE KIDS TO????I HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD BOY, WHICH I'M NOT CONCERNED ABOUT IT...IT'S MY FIVE YEAR OLD HE'S VERY LOUD AND ACTIVE....ANY IDEA'S!!!

bandman

The Whispering Canyon at WL is great for kids. They have a wooden horse race around the restaurant that all of the kids run in.. they get a little certificate when they are finished. This is a place that is geared for rambunctious little ones(or Adults too, for that matter)

Upvote 0

disneydawg

Ohana at the Poly is great for kids. They have coconut broom races and hula hoop contests. Sci Fi Drive In would be great too. You're eating in a classic car and watching old movie reels.

Upvote 0
Maybe the better question is what restaurants would not be appropriate. Because of the very nature of Disney, there are kids of all ages at almost every restaurant. There are some restaurants that have a more formal ambience that might be boring for a 5 year old. Flying Fish and California Grill come to mind. But kids are welcome so don't worry too much about it.

Upvote 0

goofyman

Originally posted by bandman
The Whispering Canyon at WL is great for kids. They have a wooden horse race around the restaurant that all of the kids run in.. they get a little certificate when they are finished. This is a place that is geared for rambunctious little ones(or Adults too, for that matter)

Good call on this. But as metioned elsewhere..ITS Disney and kids welcome everywhere...

Upvote 0

kosherkid411

There's so many to choose from. It's hard to decide on just a few.

Charter meals are always great. My personal favorite is Chef Mickey's.

I also find that buffets work well with my young cousins.

Try resturants accroding to their likes. For example, if they love animals, a trip to the AKL and dinner at Bomba would be awesome or a trip to the Rainforest Cafe.

There's so many to choose from and if all else fails there's always McD's at Downtown Disney!
:)

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

you could go to rainforest cafe....it's in downtown disney....lots to see and your never too loud in there ...... if anything it may be too loud for some people.......

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by daystar
I HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD BOY, WHICH I'M NOT CONCERNED ABOUT IT...IT'S MY FIVE YEAR OLD HE'S VERY LOUD AND ACTIVE....ANY IDEA'S!!!

They're doing great things these days with a combination of drugs and intense therapy.

:lol:

Oh....sorry....you wanted help with your FOOD choices! :D

Character meals are a great idea, as he will be with lots of other loud and active children.

Also, loud, active children seem to like wherever it is that I dine, so just follow me! :lookaroun

I think the best places are those with foods he is familiar with. Restaurantosuarus in Animal Kingdom is good. There are McDonalds french fries all around there too!

I just checked with my sister. Her kids liked Chef Mickey's the best. Also, the turkey legs in Frontierland were a big hit with them as well!

Thanks for putting up with my kidding around here!
They're sure to have fun ANYWHERE they eat, as long as they are at WDW!!! :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom