Restaurants with peak/off-peak prices

slappy magoo

Original Poster
Hey there hi there ho there, sorry I don't know this.
I know a lot of the pay-one-price restaurants at WDW - the buffets and character meals and dinner shows - have varying prices for peak times and off-peak times. But how much do they vary? Does each restaurant have just a peak price and an off peak price, or are there multiple prices based on HOW peak a peak time it is?

Owl X

The cost of some restaurants varies based on the time of year (peak seasons vs regular season), day of the week (weekday vs weekend) and time of day (breakfast vs lunch vs dinner).
Akershus in Epcot, Biergarten in Epcot and Hollywood & Vine in DHS have different prices for Lunch and Dinner during the same day.

danyoung56

So correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't have one price for dinner from 4pm to 5pm, and another price during peak hours of 5pm to 8pm, right?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This article breaks down the seasonal dining rates and locations.

http://www.themouseforless.com/walt-disney-world/dining/seasonal/

The short version is the following dates will have peak dining prices.
  • President’s Day: from the weekend prior to President’s Day through the weekend after President’s Day
  • Spring Break/Easter: select dates from the second week of March until the week after Easter, these dates can really vary from year to year depending on when Easter falls
  • Summer Season: June through early August
  • Christmas/New Years Holidays: from mid-December through the first few days of January, may carry through to the marathon weekend
The restaurants that do this are as follows.

1900 Park Fare
Akershus (Princess Storybook Meals)
Biergarten
Boma (breakfast and dinner)
Cape May Café (breakfast and dinner buffet)
Chef Mickey’s (breakfast and dinner)
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Hollywood and Vine (Play ’n Dine character buffets)
Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner only)
Ohana (breakfast and dinner)
Trails End
Tusker House

So correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't have one price for dinner from 4pm to 5pm, and another price during peak hours of 5pm to 8pm, right?
Unless something has changed, no.

Breakfast is $X, lunch is $Y and dinner is $Z all day long. During the aforementioned times of year a surcharge of is added to the regular price of each meal.

Roakor

soon there will be an extra fee just to make the reservation. I'm not trying to be sarcastic I truly believe this will happen at the most popular restraunts. I look for them to allow you to make reservations X number of days before the 180 days, for a fee. Then what ever left gets tossed to the masses at 180 days

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom