Restaurants To Avoid!

jlsHouston

Typically if a place sucks I don't go back for seconds but on two instances one at ABC Commisary where my group and I ran in to get out of the rain and another at Pinocchio Village Haus when we needed something to drink and both times for some stupid reason knowing how terrible they both are still decided to order food!
NEVER AGAIN!

omg I had forgotten about Pinnochio Village Haus. It is pretty bad qs food...we were on our last meal with 5 qs meals left so we had 5 different entrees we shared between the 4 of us and they were all sorry. The highlight of that terrible meal was looking out the window over Small World.

Figgy1

omg I had forgotten about Pinnochio Village Haus. It is pretty bad qs food...we were on our last meal with 5 qs meals left so we had 5 different entrees we shared between the 4 of us and they were all sorry. The highlight of that terrible meal was looking out the window over Small World.
It is a good place to stop get some a/c and a drink! Nothing else!

lovepooh

Big River is terrible! We made the mistake of giving them a shot three different times, they are officially crossed off our list. Its such a shame because the location and outdoor dining area is so nice. Its a complete waste of the space.

I'd also add Planet Hollywood to the list- its dark, dirty, outdated, the food isn't any good and the service stinks.
This stinks!! I was going to try this place on our trip out there next month, guess not! Dang was kinda looking foward to it. Thanks for the warning!:)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Biergarten. My parents went before I was born and hated it. We went back a few years ago and all hated it. I'm just glad there was an unlimited supply of Florida oranges.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. I quote a friend, "I wanted to stick my finger down my throat after that one."

For price reasons, Cinderella's Royal Table.

I only recommend Sci Fi for lunch. It's good for lunch and better than most counter service places in that park. Not so good for dinner.

The Luau at the Polynesian did not handle my food allergies particularly well. I ended up eatin salad with ranch dressing. That's the only time I've had a real problem with my food allergies at a Disney restaurant. According to the rest of my group, the food wasn't that good. We haven't been back since.

Liberty Tree has not been that good recently.

Restaurant Marakeesh is not that good either.

Coral reef is better in the winter than the summer. No idea why.

Counter service places to avoid:
Nine Dragons has been bad the past couple of times
Don't know why, but the Commissary can either be really good or really poor. Last time we ate there in February it was fine, but still.
Electric Umbrella. It's okay for fries and chicken strips. but even so, I think American Adventure is better.
Avoid Yak and Yeti if you have a nut allergy. Lived, learned, done.

RonAnnArbor

There are only two places I would ever steer anyone clear of -- everything is theme-park-mediocre at best in most of the parks....but:
ABC Commissary after 7pm when they reduce staff. Its the same blah burgers you get WDW-wide, but your service will make it a miserable experience.
Pinnochio Village House between the hours of noon and 5 -- the noisiest, dirtiest, diaper-smellingest eatery on all property...note that after 5, if relaxes, gets quieter, and the new flatbreads are actually frozen-food okay.

luv

Tony's. Consistenly below par. You'll get a better meal (for much less money) at the Olive Garden.

Tony's is always bad.

Only go to Tony's if you must eat RIGHT NOW and every other place is closed (which will never happen.)

lovepooh

Tony's. Consistenly below par. You'll get a better meal (for much less money) at the Olive Garden.

Tony's is always bad.

Only go to Tony's if you must eat RIGHT NOW and every other place is closed (which will never happen.)
I have 2 that I dislike more

Hollywood and Vine.. Yuk!
San Angel Inn, we were soo disapointed with the food , The atomosphere is awesome but the food was a big let down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom