Restaurants in Atlanta.....

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Anyone from or familiar with the Atlanta dining scene? We'll be celebrating our 12 anniversary this weekend and we were thinking of shooting down to Atlanta to hang out.
We know there are a ton of awesome restuarants in Atlanta, but have no idea which one is good. We're thinking of a more upscale place if possible.

Can anyone help out? :wave:

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Hey there!

Sure - I can help you out.

You should definitly look into Rathbun's and Rathbun's Steak. Both are EXCELLENT!

Rathbun's Steak is more on the lines of Ruths Cris (everything is ala carte), and is just an excellent steak house! The setting is a bit darker, richer woods, lower lighting...

Rathbun's (probably my favorite restrnt in Atlanta so far) is, well, how to say it, just wonderful. They have great cocktails, wonderful wine, and the food is to die for. Here, the ceiling is huge, with kinda Art Deco on the walls. It's rather stark white color makes it feel even larger. It can get noisey, but it's never over the top. They have a large covered outdoor sitting area as well. We've been several times over the past few years, and it's never disappointed - always left us wanting to come back again! We usually go for our special occasions if that tells you anything.

Lets see - where else? Oh, there is One Midtown Kitchen. Not quite as fancey, but still very good too. The steak frites is my favorite here.

I'll post more as I think of them. Hope this gets you started in the right direction!

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Fogo de Chao looks like a big contender right now. We've been to a similar type restaurant before and we loved it. Of course, we're always up for other suggestions.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom