Resorts soap and shampoo

Geppetto

Original Poster
Does each resort have same shampoo and soap SCENT or is it different? I stayed at the pop and got sea marine would grand Floridian be different? Where can I purchase these items. Thanks.

Figments Friend

The Disney Parks shopping app, and i believe also The Disney Store online sells the 'H20' Resort exclusive branded shampoo and soap products.
The only scent I remember seeing was the standard 'Citrus' variety, but they may have added more since I last looked at what they offered.

-

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I think they are both the sea marine now but at deluxe resorts there might be other products available in your room too. I stayed at the Pop and it was the sea marine, which was kind of strange since that used to be just on the cruise so when I went on the cruise this time it was all the same. I do miss the blushing orange scent. I think @Tuvalu recently commented somewhere on this, perhaps she will let you know for sure.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Does each resort have same shampoo and soap SCENT or is it different? I stayed at the pop and got sea marine would grand Floridian be different? Where can I purchase these items. Thanks.
I cannot speak for GF (sometimes the product scent is different) but all the other resorts now use Sea Marine/Sea Salt. You can purchase the items in any moderate/deluxe resort gift store.

IMG_7454.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I cannot speak for GF (sometimes the product scent is different) but all the other resorts now use Sea Marine/Sea Salt. You can purchase the items in any moderate/deluxe resort gift store.

View attachment 214402

This was the same stuff we had at the Pop, except for the lotion. On the cruise we got all of the these but in different packaging. I think all the products were for sale at the Pop gift shop too.

Here were the same (at least I believe they are the same, it smells the same) items but in the cruise packaging.
IMG_0340.JPG

Raineman

We've never used the shampoo and soap at any WDW resort we stayed at-but we did bring them home and still have them on the shelf in our bathroom...

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Wow 2oz. Shampoo,conditioner and lotion and they are replenished everyday! DVC gets micro shampoo etc... (1.25 oz.)and it is not replaced.

Not any more. When I stayed at Poly in May, my studio had the 2.0 ounce tube of Sea Salt H20. Used to be only GF carried that line. It's all the same product, whether it's the Spa H20 (GF), DCL version or what @Tuvalu posted. Just different packaging. GF also provides a tube of mint foot cream and a tube of aloe gel during the warmer months.

If you're staying on points, it won't be replaced daily because you don't get daily housekeeping. But you can ask a housekeeper and they will be happy to give you more.

LAKid53

Premium Member
We've never used the shampoo and soap at any WDW resort we stayed at-but we did bring them home and still have them on the shelf in our bathroom...

I have 3 large Disney tote bags full of the stuff. Great for the guest bath, quick trips out of town, the gym, etc. And they meet TSA regulations for carry-on. Just wish the tubes were refillable.

Hulacat

Not any more. When I stayed at Poly in May, my studio had the 2.0 ounce tube of Sea Salt H20. Used to be only GF carried that line. It's all the same product, whether it's the Spa H20 (GF), DCL version or what @Tuvalu posted. Just different packaging. GF also provides a tube of mint foot cream and a tube of aloe gel during the warmer months.

If you're staying on points, it won't be replaced daily because you don't get daily housekeeping. But you can ask a housekeeper and they will be happy to give you more.
Hmmm, maybe they ran out of foot cream and aloe, we didn't receive that at GF. It was still magical, though!!! :)

LAKid53

Premium Member
Hmmm, maybe they ran out of foot cream and aloe, we didn't receive that at GF. It was still magical, though!!! :)

They only provide the aloe during the warmer months....never gotten it when we've stayed in winter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom