Resorts already filling up for fall 2020??

dlfan1313

Please for my ignorance... We used to go to WDW about 3 times a year but haven't been in quite some time and it seems I've forgotten some of the ins and outs and do you mind if I don'ts/ I was pricing out a couple of resorts for fall 2020 and some room categories aren't available. Is this accurate or is it likely they'll be available as we get closer?

nickys

Premium Member
Please for my ignorance... We used to go to WDW about 3 times a year but haven't been in quite some time and it seems I've forgotten some of the ins and outs and do you mind if I don'ts/ I was pricing out a couple of resorts for fall 2020 and some room categories aren't available. Is this accurate or is it likely they'll be available as we get closer?

Are you sure you’re looking at all availability? You may have some deal or offer that is limiting what you see. Try clearing your cookies and go in again.

That said, maybe some room categories are booked up. What are you not seeing that you might have expected to see?

Upvote 0

dlfan1313

Original Poster
Well the bunkbed rooms at AKL seemed to fully booked already for example. Clearing the cookies is a good idea though, I'll try that. Thanks!

Upvote 0

DfromATX

Just a couple of days ago, I tried to do a mock booking for certain dates in mid-February and no value resorts were available except the campgrounds! But then I looked for January and there were plenty of options.

Upvote 0

KeithVH

Don't forget, you could be making an assumption that all rooms not already booked will ALL be available in the system at any time you choose. It is my limited understanding that there are times where rooms (or groups thereof) aren't necessarily listed as available in the tool depending on factors like time of year, current offers, etc.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
The fall is a very popular time to go to Walt Disney World. Between Food and Wine, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and having a few holidays in October (Columbus Day, Yum Kiper, and Halloween), it can fill up. Clearing cookies and your cache always helps when working with waltdisneyworld.com. See if that helps. And if your dates are flexible, see if something pops up when you change the dates. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom