Resort TV (or...how dare you all?!)

ajmanz

Does the resort TV loop still exist on the new Interactive TV's? Someone had posted on another thread that it doesn't.

Clamman73

Here at Coronado...there’s no Stacey, there’s no good old resort tv on the channels. It’s some type of themed music for Coronado that’s playing I think????
42E7F048-5339-44A2-9F25-A1F114A42805.jpeg
9E8F0323-BF13-4BC9-966F-E3EC6F977037.jpeg

Capt. Hook

In the Parks
No
I'm surprised they never brought Stacey back to do segments on the new Toy, Pandora, and SW lands. Maybe they were waiting for the 50th to bring her back, and include all the new additions over recent years including Guardians, Rat, and then Covid came in and swatted away those chances.

Cmdr_Crimson

Wait...people actually like Stacey?! :oops:
My avatar is of the better of three ladies who hosted something to wdw in the past few years...I call it my Triple Babe Whammy as a nod to Stacy's Triple Mountain Whammy..
Original T7MS@WDW host Kryssa
544069-162289-2_320x400.jpg

Erin Cahill former time force power ranger and host of HCOE vacation planning DVD..
5cac6703f31ccb4deb7357a77cefd12d.jpg

And of course....Stacy..
staceyNew.jpg

Last edited:

DaGoof00

Can confirm Stacey was playing last week at the Grand Floridian, albeit on the Spanish Channel (but as others have mentioned in English). Interesting look for the Coronado screen, wondering if this resort specific look will be coming to all in the future...

RScottyL

This thread makes me happy...

Time to get these resort TV channels on Disney+!

I would also love live park BGM on resort TV/Disney+. One can dream...
I would love that so we can all have our Disney fix.

I usually go watch it on YouTube as people have directly captured it while there were there:

Must Do Disney:

WDW Today Channel:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom