• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Resort TV (or...how dare you all?!)

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I am extremely upset to have to say this, but I’m shocked and appalled with everyone here. I come to realize, without any notification from this website, that the resort tv loop has reverted back to its objectively-better ~2017 music where every other song is from Fantasia or Peter Pan (*disclaimer) and you aren’t hit over the head with random songs from Bob Iger’s dreams that feature only-2010s Disney films, even if only he, his wife, and/or Ewan McGregor saw them.

Time to book a vacation.

Last edited:

monothingie

Ask me about the Riker maneuver.
Premium Member
I am extremely upset to have to say this, but I’m shocked and appalled with everyone here. I come to realize, without and notification from this website, that the resort tv loop has reverted back to its objectively-better ~2017 music where every other song is from Fantasia or Peter Pan (*disclaimer) and you aren’t hit over the head with random songs from Bob Iger’s dreams that feature only-2010s Disney films, even if only he, his wife, and/or Ewan McGregor saw them.

Time to book a vacation.
christopher walken cowbell GIF

cmarten

I am extremely upset to have to say this, but I’m shocked and appalled with everyone here. I come to realize, without and notification from this website, that the resort tv loop has reverted back to its objectively-better ~2017 music where every other song is from Fantasia or Peter Pan (*disclaimer) and you aren’t hit over the head with random songs from Bob Iger’s dreams that feature only-2010s Disney films, even if only he, his wife, and/or Ewan McGregor saw them.

Time to book a vacation.
I did rather enjoy the end of the loop with Hercules, Atlantis, and Soarin. But other than that the old loop was better

Figments Friend

Current Resort TV loop also features several instrumental versions of various tunes featured in the somewhat forgotten Disney film 'Enchanted'.
When I was staying at WDW about a month ago I freaked one morning when I recognized the music from the movie.
Nice to see ( hear..!) it hasn't been totally forgotten.

And yes, LOTS of music from 'Fantasia'.

:)

Full loop is up on YouTube for those wanting to listen at home.
There is even a three or four hour version up.
Discovered it when I returned home and went poking around....

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom