Resort Trivia

MGMBoy

Originally posted by jcrb
Which resort has a food court that like the Island of Nassau?

Which resort has the Mayan Grill?

Name all the resorts that have convention centers?

Name the resort that the most south (location) on the property?

~Caribbean Beach

~Coronado Springs

~Coronado Springs, Contemporary, Other then that I'm sure there are probably a couple in the resort area Downtown

~All-Star Movies

jcrb

The Answers

Which resort has a food court that like the Island of Nassau?
Caribbean Beach

Which resort has the Mayan Grill?
Coronado Springs

Name all the resorts that have convention centers?
Contemporary, Coronado Springs, Grand Floridian, Yacht and Beach, BoardWalk,

Name the resort that the most south (location) on the property?
music

MGMBoy

Here's one...It's a multi-parter though...First part:

Name...In order when each resort opened at the resort...Here's the starter

Poly, Cont (Opened with the park)...Your turn.

agdbeanie

Original Poster
In order of opening:
Polynesian->Contemporary->Fort Wilderness->Grand Floridian->Caribbean Beach->Yacht/Beach Club->Port Orleans->Dixie Landings->Wilderness Lodge->All-Star Sports/Music->All-Star Movies->Boardwalk->Old Key West->Coronado Springs

I'm not sure, but I think this order is correct.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by agdbeanie
In order of opening:
Polynesian->Contemporary->Fort Wilderness->Grand Floridian->Caribbean Beach->Yacht/Beach Club->Port Orleans->Dixie Landings->Wilderness Lodge->All-Star Sports/Music->All-Star Movies->Boardwalk->Old Key West->Coronado Springs

I'm not sure, but I think this order is correct.

Caribbean Beach opened before the Grand Floridian.

jcrb

It's time for someone else to ask a question!

Do you know something about a resort?

Are you to chicken to see if people know?

Come on- I bet I could answer any question!

SirNim

Name me a resort hotel with hidden mickeys prominentely featured on the main bar (serving drinks, with stools, a lounge-type atmosphere, etc.) of that resort hotel's primary eating establishment.;) ;) :animwink:

SirNim

Originally posted by jcrb
Allstar
It (they) do(es)? OK then. Also acceptable would be Coronado Springs, as would be acceptable most any of the resorts that you know had hidden mickeys worked into the decor around the bar area.

If you are walking underneath the Yacht and Beach Club hotels, along the small covered promenade that skirts the side of the hotel(s) facing Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake, and the BoardWalk, how would you know you entered Yacht Club "territory" if you came from the direction of the Beach Club and vice versa...
Basically, name for me TWO things that would lead you to be able to distinguish which of the two Club hotels you were walking along...:D

Disneynut

First is the color of the paint
YC = Grey
BC = Blue.

Not sure about the other, but I think the Yacht Club sidewalk is more of a boardwalk rather than paved concrete.

SirNim

Originally posted by Disneynut
First is the color of the paint
YC = Grey
BC = Blue.

Not sure about the other, but I think the Yacht Club sidewalk is more of a boardwalk rather than paved concrete.
EXACTLY!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

That's just what I was looking for... Color of paint and the paving of the sidewalk!!!

Good job!!

WildernessPro

That wasnt very difficult, all you had to do was look at the picture and it would give it away. For this one I will give you a 50/50 chance. On its opening night, which resort had to be evacuated for a fire alarm on 3 different levels.

a. Beach Club
b. Yatch Club

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom