Resort Televisions

Lennyg512

Original Poster
I have a "Plug In and Play TV Game" System. In September, when I go to Walt Disney World, I would like to bring it with we so I could play it when not at the theme parks. Do the televisions in the resort rooms have the audio video cable plug-in on the televisions?(the yellow and white input)

Thank you for any comments.

BDAN29

My information is pretty much restricted to Old Key West and the BoardWalk Villas, but I've stayed at the BWV 2x and OKW around 5x and everytime there has been a VCR. The VCRs do have composite (RCA) imputs so you should be able to use gaming systems and such.

WDWScottieBoy

The last time I checked they had all three outputs (and inputs I guess) on the televisions. I've heard some people take a VCR to record the Resort Channel and other things, so I believe your system would work. You might want to call the resort and find out first though, but don't call today, they are REALLY busy.

Figment1986

I remember hearing that these are on the Popcentry hotel TVs but some of them didn't work... (I believe most should be working now..)

RICK8868

I just came back a few days ago from my Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge vacation :( . But I can tell you that the tv's in both resorts did have the RCA jacks you are looking for. I would assume all resorts do.

maxime29

Premium Member
Our Grand Floridian television (Sony model) had the imputs. If I knew of that in advance, I would have recorded some stuff.

WDWRLD

Port Orleans Riverside rooms have the A/V jacks. So do Pop Century. When we were there in march the tvs were new and I herd of ppl having trouble getting them to work. On ours I had to go into the setup menu and select front av on and it worked fine after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom