Resort Secrets/Hidden Treasures?

nthebulln7

Hey all!
Headed down to the world very soon just for a quick getaway. I was just going to tour the resorts and downtown disney and just have a relaxing weekend. My question is though, are there any hidden secrets or treasures at each resort that I should look for? Love finding the little details all around me and anything would be helpful! Thanks all!

harryk

Hey all!
Headed down to the world very soon just for a quick getaway. I was just going to tour the resorts and downtown disney and just have a relaxing weekend. My question is though, are there any hidden secrets or treasures at each resort that I should look for? Love finding the little details all around me and anything would be helpful! Thanks all!

there is a tour (conducted around 9:00 A.M.) of the Lodge lobby. Worth taking and it is free.

Have taken the tour several times and each time learn something new.

Guest services will tell you where to meet the 'ranger' who conducts it.
:xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Not long ago, I read "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World" and it was a really great read, especially for someone who does not like reading for recreation.
It has a ton of fun, cool things to keep your eyes peeled for in WDW...I highly recommend it!!

Upvote 0

adamcav

I know you said you're only touring the resorts, but since you like these hidden treasures check out this link and save it for your next trip.

Hidden Disney

We're looking to update/add to this list next summer. Hadn't thought about gathering images and data for hidden treasures at the resorts though. If there are enough, maybe we should make a similar page.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom