Resort Safes...

MaXXimus

How big are they? Are they just big enough for paper work and small items or could you put a laptop in one? My wife wants to bring her laptop but afraid it might get stolen out of the room if she cant lock it up...

Also... there is internet in the rooms correct? Wireless or? My wifes laptop I know has wireless card but not sure if I need to purchase another card that can be connected with a hardwire.

Tinkerbella16

The safes at Pop Century are the only ones I know of that are large and can fit a laptop in them.

I've stayed in the other hotels all the time and just put my laptop in the top of the dresser drawer and have never had a problem.

Hmmm.... each time I've stayed at Pop Century, the safes were only big enough to fit money, small valuables, and stuff like that. They were never big enough to fit a laptop

Do they have different sized safes for certain rooms? :shrug:

Upvote 0

Kadee

Hmmm.... each time I've stayed at Pop Century, the safes were only big enough to fit money, small valuables, and stuff like that. They were never big enough to fit a laptop

Do they have different sized safes for certain rooms? :shrug:

That was my experience as well. Pop Century had the same size safes as the other resorts I've stayed in.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom