Resort pool towels?

leeseem

One week until stay at Coronado Springs! Does anyone know if they supply towels to use at resort pool? Trying to pack as little as possible! Also, how about hairdryers?

tink rules

I know that they do at the Deluxe resorts. You might want to call Coronado and ask. I always pack a beach towel anyway because I use it after I shower. (A thinish one... if I packed the Lands End one, I'd never fit anything else in!!!)

Hey I'm one week away too!!!! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I still haven't figured out what I'm packing!!!!

Upvote 0

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I do not believe any resorts other than Deluxe (or DVC) resorts provide pool towels.

You should have a hair dryer in your room. If not, you can simply call the front desk when you arrive and request one.

Upvote 0

col

you are suppose to take the ones out of your room to use at the pool, they have special bins for wet towels in the pool area, then call mousekeeping and ask for new ones and they bring them to your room for you, but i bought a mickey surfing beach towel from the gift shop to take to the water parks and the pool and used the pool ones for the shower and sink area.

as for the hairdryer i think my sister found it in the room or she rang mousekeeping; where as i dont use a hair dryer i let my hair curl by itself because in florida there is already heat where as she used it almost everyday.

what i can tell you though is there is an iron and ironing board in the room.

ROLL ON 29 DAYS (I GOT MY AIRLINE TICKETS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):xmas: :sohappy: :)

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

To answer both your questions...

Towels:

Value & Moderate Resorts and Fort Wilderness Cabins:

Towels are not availiable at the pools themselves, however there is a towel return bin at each pool. As stated above, simply bring towels from your room, then ask for extra towels whenever needed by pressing housekeeping on your in room phone.

Deluxe Resorts and Vacation Club Properties:

Dry Towels are availiable at the pool as well as towel return bins. You are also welcome to bring your room towels down and and simply ask for more from housekeeping at anytime.

Hair Dryers:

Value Resorts and Fort Wilderness Cabins:

Hair Dryers are availiable free upon request from housekeeping.

Moderate, Deluxe Resorts, Vacation Club Properties:

Wall mounted hair dryers are standard ammenities in all guest rooms.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

leeseem

Original Poster
Thanks for all the info! Right now in Northeast PA it is a chilly 24 degrees. Looking forward to next week, Orlando weather looks great so far. Now to decide what to pack...........

Upvote 0

Woody13

I have noticed that a lot of times at the value and moderate resorts, mousekeeping staff will leave a big stack of clean towels (in a cart) near the pool. They position the towel cart near the elevators so it is sheltered from rain but within easy reach of the pool guests.

Upvote 0

brertigger

I have noticed on several (10+) trips to Port Orleans Riverside over the past few years that there have always been clean towels at the main pool, but generally not at the quiet pools.

Upvote 0

col

Woody13 said:
I have noticed that a lot of times at the value and moderate resorts, mousekeeping staff will leave a big stack of clean towels (in a cart) near the pool. They position the towel cart near the elevators so it is sheltered from rain but within easy reach of the pool guests.

i noticed that too, on the bottom floor by the elevators and i was staying at all star sports, which is fab!!!

Upvote 0

Nicole

We stayed at the Coronado Springs in August and they had a big cart of towels at the main pool. The resort info they gave us said that towels are available at the main pool but not at the quiet pools. When we went to the quiet pool we took the towels from our room and called housekeeping to ask for replacements. When we returned from the pool there were clean towels waiting for us.

Upvote 0

VeRTiGo91

Shades Of Green has towels outside and a sign out sheet outside of the Mickey shaped pool, and I believe the rectangular pool does as well. (The Mickey pool was closer to our room)

V

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

leeseem said:
One week until stay at Coronado Springs! Does anyone know if they supply towels to use at resort pool? Trying to pack as little as possible! Also, how about hairdryers?
There are definitely towels provided by the Main themed pools in all of the Moderates I have ever stayed at ( which is all of them!) The quiet pools do not offer towels and these must be brought from your room. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom