Resort Pack 'n Play's

ml123_9

I was just wondering the quality of the pack 'n play's at the resorts. Would we be ok using theirs or should we bring our own? We are staying at PORS the end of September. Thanks in advance.

melmood2000

We used one last fall at POP it was fine. I washed it down with my own dish soap (I had original brought it to wash cups) just to be sure, but it was very clean. Don't get me wrong it looked used but it was clean. I forgot our sheet from home and my little ones sensitive skin wasn't happy. Once I put a beach towel that we had brought from home down she was fine. I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

beckyj3266

We used their pack & play on our trip last year. It was clean, but I wiped it down with a Lysol wipe first & brought our own sheet & blanket because my daughter has sensitive skin. You never know when you are borrowing one, but we were quite pleased with it! Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

We have done it 6x for our kids and they have all been in great shape. I too wipped down with colorx wipe, brought our own sheets and bedding and our changing table attachement too (we drive so not a big deal) Never had a Colorx wipe come back with more that just dust, always a good sign:)
Enjoy your trip, we leave in 10 days:)

Upvote 0

coltow

I've used them. But I have always brought my own sheet for it. As babies my kids had some sentitive skin so I was just more comfortable knowing that the sheet was from own.

Upvote 0

ml123_9

Original Poster
Awesome, thanks for the quick replies. We will definately have our own sheets. My wife wouldn't have that any other way.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

We used one in Saratoga Springs and had to have it replace because it would not stay open. We got a new one in 20 mins which was a good thing.

Upvote 0

JiminyandTink

Same experience here. We used one in 2009 and it looked used but clean. We just gave it a quick clean and put our own sheets on it and it worked out great for us not having to bring our own.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom