resort mugs

Stitch lover <3

Original Poster
hello
just a quick question.. what drinks are available for use in the disney resort refilable mugs.. do they only include soft drinks?? and what drinks are included in the disney dining plan???
thank you for your replys :) :animwink: ;) :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Resort mugs can be filled with anything at the drink bar in the Quick Service restaurant of your resort. Coffee, soft drinks, juices, hot chocolate, etc...

Dining Plan includes "non-alcoholic beverages" except speciality drinks [things with glow cubes and such].

Stitch lover <3

Original Poster
thank you very much for answering :p
we go in 12 days time for my 18th birthday :sohappy: and we only ever thought the drinks include soft drinks and my dad is the only person out of my mum/mom and sisters who likes soft drinks so only ever bought for him and was wondering if they include fruit juices so we can have a mug too.
thanks once again!! :animwink:

slappy magoo

Resort mugs can be filled with anything at the drink bar in the Quick Service restaurant of your resort. Coffee, soft drinks, juices, hot chocolate, etc...

There may be some exceptions, for example, I believe if you're staying at Pop Century, and have access to the Icee machine, the refillable mugs are not supposed to be used.

But the basic soda fountain drinks and hot beverages (coffee, teas, cocoa) would definitely all be included.

Stitch lover <3

Original Poster
okayyy... thank you all very much for letting me know you have all been a great help :) just cannot wait to go now :sohappy:

do they have an orange flavoured one or apple???.. we should be okay with that :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom