Resort Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy6

How often do they change them? Would one bought this earlier this year still be able to be used? SHHHH!!! Keep this on the down-low, so Mickey doesnt here us...:lookaroun

EPCOTPluto

How often do they change them? Would one bought this earlier this year still be able to be used? SHHHH!!! Keep this on the down-low, so Mickey doesn't here us...:lookaroun
They usually change every year.

If you bought it earlier this year, it can still be used now & perhaps they might keep the same theming for next year.

(Oh, and I think the resort-themed mugs beforehand could still be used. Just sayin'... :lookaroun)

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

You are going to get scolded on here for asking that question, lol.

Disney would prefer you buy new mugs each trip. However, I have seen people using old mugs (the old style ones). There really is no sure way to monitor people who may be using old mugs. Especially now, if you have the new general mug, its the same everywhere. So basically, the answer is yes and no.

Upvote 0

Martian Crab

3605d1250433489-wdw-refillable-resort-mugs-cup-1.jpg

Upvote 0

macsmom

Recently, someone on here posted a photo of the new mug. I say new because it had a straight design. The ones I got in May were the type that fit in a cup holder. I like the new design.

danna

Upvote 0

wendysue

We went to Pop in March of this year and got mugs. Went to CB in Sept. and used them again. Since it was the same year, there was no sense in buying new ones! If there was some way we could go back in December, I would take them again. :xmas:

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I say go for it! We still use the old style mugs we purchased a loooooooong time ago from All-Star Music and believe me we're not the only ones. The way I look at it is it's not lying, cheating, or stealing like someone else said on here because I did at one time purchase a mug. :D

I just bought a regular soda.

I held onto the paper cup. I have been refilling that sucker for years now. I mean heck, I did buy it once. (Whatever you tell yourself to feel good is OK)

-dave

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

11-12 dollars compared to what I and many others have spent at WDW. :shrug:

I say go for it! We still use the old style mugs we purchased a loooooooong time ago from All-Star Music and believe me we're not the only ones. The way I look at it is it's not lying, cheating, or stealing like someone else said on here because I did at one time purchase a mug. :D

You folks are missing the point. When you purchased the mug, you did so under the condition that it would be used at your resort during that particular stay. You can not justify dishonest behavior by stating that you have also payed for other products or services. That mindset is akin to stating that you pulled a "dine and dash" at a restaurant because you have eaten many expensive meals at the same establishment in times past.
If you do not like the conditions set by Disney regarding the purchase of a mug, then you should consider not purchasing a mug at all. Flippantly stating that it has been payed for, while disregarding the conditions of the purchase, is no different than blatantly stealing a drink every time that you're thirsty. In this case, a little character would go a long way.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

You folks are missing the point. When you purchased the mug, you did so under the condition that it would be used at your resort during that particular stay. You can not justify dishonest behavior by stating that you have also payed for other products or services. That mindset is akin to stating that you pulled a "dine and dash" at a restaurant because you have eaten many expensive meals at the same establishment in times past.
If you do not like the conditions set by Disney regarding the purchase of a mug, then you should consider not purchasing a mug at all. Flippantly stating that it has been payed for, while disregarding the conditions of the purchase, is no different than blatantly stealing a drink every time that you're thirsty. In this case, a little character would go a long way.

Ya know, for a Sox fan, your all right :)

-dave

Upvote 0

Martian Crab

These threads are the same on all Disney sites:

OP:I reuse my cup because I paid for it.

1st responder: Then you're a dishonest cretin.

2nd responder: No he's not, I do it too with my 10 year old All Star mug~!

1st responder: Would you steal from your own grandmotherblah blah blah...

It's hilarious how the pattern is always the same. Reuse your mug. Don't reuse your mug. Who cares? Nobody is going to change anyone's mind.

OK
continue :hammer:

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

These threads are the same on all Disney sites:

OP:I reuse my cup because I paid for it.

1st responder: Then you're a dishonest cretin.

2nd responder: No he's not, I do it too with my 10 year old All Star mug~!

1st responder: Would you steal from your own grandmotherblah blah blah...

It's hilarious how the pattern is always the same. Reuse your mug. Don't reuse your mug. Who cares? Nobody is going to change anyone's mind.

OK
continue :hammer:

Standing for truth and righteousness holds its own merit. Your logic concludes that we as a people should remain silent every time the outcome of taking a stand seems fruitless. If John Gotti was the Teflon Don, they should have never bothered to stop his criminal behavior, right? Wrong. They finally got him through persistence. Nothing in our society will ever change when righteousness is seen as a futile effort.

Upvote 0

Martian Crab

Standing for truth and righteousness holds its own merit. Your logic concludes that we as a people should remain silent every time the outcome of taking a stand seems fruitless. If John Gotti was the Teflon Don, they should have never bothered to stop his criminal behavior, right? Wrong. They finally got him through persistence. Nothing in our society will ever change when righteousness is seen as a futile effort.

You're right. It's EXACTLY the same.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom