Resort Mugs?

tarjaybuff

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there are new mugs out for the Celebrate You 2009 for the resorts. I have the Million Dreams mug, but wanted to know if they are changing to a new design. We always stay at POP Century.

If you have a pic can you please email it to me. Thanks!:sohappy:

Jason - tarjaybuff@yahoo.com

mousefan1972

According to a CM working the registers at Roaring Fork at the WL on this past Friday morning, the new mugs will be available starting around Jan 2nd. He said he had seen a picture of them and that they are red with a "funky" design. :lol: Take with the proverbial grain of salt.

tarjaybuff

Original Poster
I agree

I also prefer the Resort specific mugs. Although the 2007 Million Dreams is my favorite so far. Next would be our 2005 POP Century mug. :ROFLOL:

SchultzFamily

I read on one of the other Disney boards that someone said they saw the mugs and that they had different designs--one had Lady and the Tramp, another had a princess, etc. The only resort to have their own mug is CSR because their restaurants are not owned by Disney.

meganw1985

Csr???

Ok not to sound totally dense, but the CSR still has their own resort themed mugs? I didn't know that. That was one of my favorite parts of my first two trips staying on Disney property! We're staying @ the CSR in April (first time) and if they still have them, it is already on it's way to being my new favorite Disney resort! :p

SchultzFamily

Ok not to sound totally dense, but the CSR still has their own resort themed mugs? I didn't know that. That was one of my favorite parts of my first two trips staying on Disney property! We're staying @ the CSR in April (first time) and if they still have them, it is already on it's way to being my new favorite Disney resort! :p

Yep, they still have them. I got one in September. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom