Resort In-Room TV History

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
What has been the history of in-room TV promoting or educating about the parks?
I know Stacey has been featured on Must Do for quite some time now. I totally love having this on in our room. What was before that and further back? We're

Cmdr_Crimson

Earliest one's are the one's people remember the most...

Like the Tip for Today loop..

But, the one's I remember the most...Is the Top 7 Must Sees with the original host Kryssa...

Then their's Stacy which pretty much used the same script and she added a little bit more to her videos..

Plus just as side filler the people that produced the T7MS@WDW also created the fan favorite Happiest Celebration on Earth Planning DVD...With my other favorite Erin Cahill..

You can kind of see why I really like all 3 ladies...*Cough*CHECK MY AVATAR*Cough*;)

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster

But, the one's I remember the most...Is the Top 7 Must Sees with the original host Kryssa...

Then their's Stacy which pretty much used the same script and she added a little bit more to her videos..

Plus just as side filler the people that produced the T7MS@WDW also created the fan favorite Happiest Celebration on Earth Planning DVD...With my other favorite Erin Cahill..

You can kind of see why I really like all 3 ladies...*Cough*CHECK MY AVATAR*Cough*;)

Thank you!!! I remember this now. Ugh, so awesome.
Haha yes I get the Avatar!

Tinkerbella16

OMG this is just brought me back! I loved the "It's a zip a dee doo dah... tip for today!" LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom