Resort Hopping 2022

TrainsOfDisney

With some creativity you can usually get pretty close to where you want to go using Disney Transportation. I count anything but the bus an attraction so if I want to go from Coronado Springs to Boardwalk I’d just take the bus to Studios and walk or take the boat from there (the new bus stop is halfway to boardwalk anyways....)

It can be a fun game, if you’re into that sort of thing. I also ride airport peoplemovers for fun so I might not be the best person to listen to :p

aladdin2007

Yes

Rejected at: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, and Coronado Springs
Got in: Port Orleans
a little surprised about Wilderness Lodge, never had a problem there.
however on Thursday we had dining at the Contemporary, and while we got in we barely made it. The security guard was completely unfriendly and treated us like criminals, it took him forever to let us go through even with the dining proof. There's just too much red tape anymore and its getting to the point of why do we bother going at all.

Last edited:

Ayla

With some creativity you can usually get pretty close to where you want to go using Disney Transportation. I count anything but the bus an attraction so if I want to go from Coronado Springs to Boardwalk I’d just take the bus to Studios and walk or take the boat from there (the new bus stop is halfway to boardwalk anyways....)

It can be a fun game, if you’re into that sort of thing. I also ride airport peoplemovers for fun so I might not be the best person to listen to :p
You can take a bus to DHS and the Skyliner to Epcot to access the Boardwalk, too.

DisneyFreak

We ended up jumping on a bus from Boardwalk Villas to Magic Kingdom and then taking the boat over to the Grand Floridian.

The next day we took an Uber to the Polynesian and said we were there for dining (no reservations) and no problems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom