Resort Bus Schedules?

I was just wondering if there was anywhere I could get a bus timetable for the resorts?

It's just that we will be staying at POR for a night and wanted to go out to Downtown Disney, but I noticed the last water taxi is 11pm which is quite early.

luckyeye13

There are no printed timetables for Walt Disney World Transportation. The park buses usually start one hour before park opening and run until two hours after park close. DTD buses run until 11 PM or midnight (depending on the day) from Marketplace and 2 AM from the Pleasure Island bus stop.

Upvote 0

matt_taylor1985

Original Poster
There are no printed timetables for Walt Disney World Transportation. The park buses usually start one hour before park opening and run until two hours after park close. DTD buses run until 11 PM or midnight (depending on the day) from Marketplace and 2 AM from the Pleasure Island bus stop.

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Hey, now that pleasure island will be closing, how will this affect the bus schedules at DD?

Upvote 0

matt_taylor1985

Original Poster
What i'm more about is say we go to DD and the last bus is meant to be at 11pm, if we miss that bus we would more or less be stranded there unless we take a taxi. Is that correct?

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
What i'm more about is say we go to DD and the last bus is meant to be at 11pm, if we miss that bus we would more or less be stranded there unless we take a taxi. Is that correct?

They won't run busses to the Marketplace bus stop after 11pm, but busses will still run at the Pleasure Island bus stop and/or the West Side bus stop until 2am. Currently the Pleasure Island bus stops are closed while the road is being worked on and they are using the West Side bus stops instead. I'm not sure how long the Pleasure Island stops will be down.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom