Resort Breakfast

dave2822

Original Poster
If you could wake up tomorrow and have breakfast at one resort, which resort/restaurant would you pick?

Sorry if this is a question everyone has answered before, remember I am still new to this!

Boo's Mom

I would eat at Chef Mickey's! I love that place....I"d eat at 1900 Park Fare if the mad hatter that we had the first time was there. Other than that, I would stick with Chef Mickey's :D

lscott933

i like eat breakfast at the beach club. i like the buffet and it is never crowded there. then i would say chef's mickey's.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I would eat at the Trails End at Fort Wilderness. It is the best deal and the food is good too!

77 days! WDW here I come!!!

Tom

Beta Return
I'd have to stick with tradition and get a slab of Dixie Landing's Chocolate Cake and a bottle of OJ at the Food Court. That kick-starts every day in WDW for me. By the way, that is the best chocolate cake I've ever had in my life.....ever....and I've eaten LOTS of chocolate cake. I obcess over that chocolate cake....and now I'm drooling so I have to go :D

jesserin

Gee, can you tell there's something for everyone in Disneyworld? ;)

If you want characters - I would stick with Ohana, hands down. It's all you can eat - but not buffet - so instead of missing characters while visitin the trough - they come to you as does all the food you could dream of... (and believe me watching my husband devour breakfast... that's alot of food :D)

If you want breakfast on a smaller scale (no characters, rarely a wait) - but still super yummy - I'd head to the Kona Cafe (also at the Poly) for the Tonga Toast - a long time favorite, it's stuffed french toast - and is so good, you don't even need (or want) syrup!

poohbear6103

1900 Park Fare. I love the food, the atmosphere and just watching all the kids ask Pooh for his autograph. Everytime we go we make sure to eat there and have our picture taken with him. I also love Boma's but it's in second place for me.

Coree

Hmmmm, I haven't tried too many since we're usually grabbing a quick breakfast, but if I was choosing from the ones I've had I'd go with Kona Cafe for either tonga toast or eggs benedict. Yum!

vilegirl

I'd have to say Kona Cafe. I love the Kalabash.

If I had to pick a character breakfast, then I'd go with Chef Mickeys. The french toast sticks off the kid's buffet are the best! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom