Resort Bars / Lounges Specialties!

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I don't have a list on me but they have several options with moonshine including Strawberry Lemonade with Moonshine (it is really good)
Oh thank you! I've been doing a little research hoping to happen on a menu or word of mouth from a regular visitor. Hopefully I will find something soon to update the list.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Not sure it would qualify as a specialty cocktail per se but the Yachtsman Steakhouse, Crews Cup Lounge and the Ale and Compass at YC all serve a Habanero Margarita.
They do but I didn't originally list it since it was on the resort wide cocktail menu. I believe it has recently been removed from that menu but there are a few places around property that still serve it or make a version of it.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I know it has been awhile and new places have opened since my last update but I am back and have done some more research, added a few new places (AbracadBar, Ale & Compass, Geyser Point and a few others) and updated menus. As always if you have any info for me to add please PM me or comment.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
All Star Movies

__Silver Screen Spirits__

Celebrity Margarita
Yummy Bear boozy shake
"Shareable Drinks"
Director's Cut
Stuntman
Take Two

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Updated Caribbean Beach Resort with the new Centertown Market Bar menu. I am still waiting on the menus to be released for Sebastians and the Banana Cabana but they should be out soon so stay tuned.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Caribbean Beach Resort is now updated (my apologise for the wait) along with a couple other minor updates all around.
I also added the new drink menu to Artist Point since the restaurant went through a recent refurb making it a Character Dining experience.

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
All Star Music

__Singing Spirits__
(updated)

Henry's Hard Orange Soda Float
Merry Margarita
(seasonal)
Melted Snowman (seasonal)
Not Your Father's Root Beer Float
Poison Apple
(seasonal)
Spiked Pumpkin Spice (seasonal)
Sweet Triumph (w/ boba and wine)

Out of the All Star Resorts pool bar Music seems to be the most innovative as they tend to get crafty and make seasonal and special release drinks over the year so be sure to check out their specials when visiting.

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Barcelona Lounge, Dahlia Lounge, Toledo and Three Bridges specialty cocktail menu now up (Page 1)

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Riviera Resort

__Bar Riva__

Almande Grog
Aperol Spritz
Coco Di Paradiso
La Bourbon Breeze
La Petite Fleur
Il Tramonto
Mediterranean Wave
Negroni Spritz
Provence Frose
Riviera Spiked Iced Tea
Speziato Riva (new)
Strawberry Margarita
Sunshine Margarita

__La Petite Cafe__

Aperol Spritz
Caffe Almande
Caffe Amaro
Euro Cosmopolitan
Gin Spritz
Les Fleur
Mediterranean Margarita
Pomegranate Paradiso
Terrace Negroni

__Topolino Terrace__

The Aristocrat
Boulevardier
Champagne Cocktail
Euro Manhattan
French Rose
Frizzante Anise Brezza
House-made Limoncello
Mediterranean Paloma
Midi Spritz
Modern Fashioned
Pomegranate Paradiso
Sazerac VS
Terrace Negroni

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
A question for Mods: Is there a way to put all of the posts with the Resort listings on the first two pages and move the rest under them so those looking for the menus can easily navigate this thread? @wdwmagic

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I wonder how many of these are distinct drinks w or just the same ones with some ingredients but different names depending on where you are.

I'm sure some are and others are just variations on the classics like Daiquiris, Long Islands and Margaritas and just renamed because of their "twist" or special liquor used.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom