Resort Arcades, is it time for them to go?

EPCOT View

Agree 100%. I haven't been able to find a fully functioning PoTC in years and I had to buy a Tron to actually get to play one that works. We were really bummed earlier this month to see they pulled the pins out of the arcade at CSR.
POTC Pinball has always been my favourite pin. I first played it in the Tomorrowland Arcade in MK. Then moved to playing POTC in the Comtemporary. The last POTC pinball machine I think I saw was in a TimTracker video of the Port Orleans Riverside resort.

Bpmorley

There is a difference though between gaming machines like an Xbox and the arcades. I have a stack of the cards that my youngest collected at the Contemporary arcade when he was around 12. He loved going across from BLT in the evening to play, and tried collecting as many as possible.
To be honest I don't know the difference between any of them.

NiarrNDisney

I feel like with the closure of BCR's Arcade to make room for Beaches and Cream that the Mouse may want to consider making a larger "vintage" arcade on the Boardwalk that could be shared by the three resorts (BWR,BCR, YCR) maybe carve out some space from the underutilized Atlantic Dance Hall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom