Reservations for Raglan Road???

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Just seen the menu for raglan road and thought yeah would be nice to have some food from home during 20plus days at the world! Anyone know what the story is with reservations? I presume you dont book it through wdw dine?? And do i need a reservation far in advance?????

bbrerrabbit

You can book thru wdw dine. Try for later in the nite - after 8:30 pm. That's when the band and dancers start. Reservations are very helpful, especially on weekends. Have a good time!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
You can book thru wdw dine. Try for later in the nite - after 8:30 pm. That's when the band and dancers start. Reservations are very helpful, especially on weekends. Have a good time!!

Thanx very much, i didnt think it would be available through wdw dine! Im bwt 40 days away from a 3wek stay will reservations be hard to get??

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
reservations should be easy. I love it there! The bread and butter pudding is excellent.

Yeah i wanted to eat there last august, but it just didnt happen, after seeing their menu im def hittin this place, great menu, im from what iv seen great atmospkere, roll on :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Have a great trip! Raglan Road is great!! As for not making ressie's yet for a 3 week trip - I would make the ones you want now. The popular places fill up super fast. You shouldn't have a problem getting into Raglan Road - but others - like Chef Mickey or Le Cellier or Rose and Crown might be hard to get at this point.

Good luck with making the ressies! :wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Have a great trip! Raglan Road is great!! As for not making ressie's yet for a 3 week trip - I would make the ones you want now. The popular places fill up super fast. You shouldn't have a problem getting into Raglan Road - but others - like Chef Mickey or Le Cellier or Rose and Crown might be hard to get at this point.

Good luck with making the ressies! :wave:
Oh i have most booked, got akershus and ohana best friends breakfast at start of 90 day window, and got 1900 park fair and rose and crown bwt 50 days befor trip :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Il be ringin for raglin road next :slurp::slurp:

Ghall

We have a reservation for Raglan Road too! Thought we might try out some Irish food while we were over there. Never ate there before but the reviews are good, so looking forward to eating there.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Oh i have most booked, got akershus and ohana best friends breakfast at start of 90 day window, and got 1900 park fair and rose and crown bwt 50 days befor trip :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Il be ringin for raglin road next :slurp::slurp:

Oh great!!! Enjoy 1900 Park Fare - did you get bfast or lunch/dinner? I love love love Rose and Crown! :slurp::slurp::slurp: How about akerhaus - which meal did you get? we have been for dinner and the food is "unique"! But the character princess experience is great! We are heading there for bfast this year and I can't wait! :sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Oh great!!! Enjoy 1900 Park Fare - did you get bfast or lunch/dinner? I love love love Rose and Crown! :slurp::slurp::slurp: How about akerhaus - which meal did you get? we have been for dinner and the food is "unique"! But the character princess experience is great! We are heading there for bfast this year and I can't wait! :sohappy:

Got d dinner at akerhaus as d interaction looks 2 be leaps and bounds ahead of ccp and den booked d dinner at park fair coz cinderella is rare at akerhaus but now after seeing videos park fair is looking briliant!!! Did u watch illuminations at rose and crown? How did u find d food??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom