Reservations for Candlelight Processional Dining packages start Oct 26

PhilharMagician

Finally got through on the phone and an automated message says the the CP is completely sold out. Not sure how this happens when the online has been down and literally had 3 phone dialing right @ 7:00 AM for about 20 minutes and get all circuits are busy. I have not even been able to get a dining reservation for Biergarten without the CP since my 60 days +10. Wow things have changed at WDW.

Last edited:

Brewmaster

Anyone here get any ressies this morning for anything besides GG? That’s the only online package that I’ve seen any success with from folks

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

Ridiculous that only 4 restaurants were included

How early will I have to get in line for CP without the dining package?
Depends on the narrator, I usually get in line an hour or so before the show, just don’t try that with NPH. With less restaurants included there will be more available seating.

castlecake2.0

Ridiculous that only 4 restaurants were included

How early will I have to get in line for CP without the dining package?
Depends on the narrator, I usually get in line an hour or so before the show, just don’t try that with NPH. With less restaurants included there will be more available seating.

PhilharMagician

It was like none of us had a chance! I believe this will be the most memorable 50th celebration in most people's minds.
I am still in shock. I never had a chance to get a CP Reservation. I just looked to see what is currently available overall in Epcot on 12/4 and there is not one single reservation for anywhere at anytime during the entire day. I have had better luck getting reservations on the holidays.

I have never been to Epcot when I was not able to get a reservation at Biergarten and most time you can walk up and be seated. This year for our entire 10 day trip from 60 days +10 we could not get Biergarten. I assumed they were holding the dates for the CP? There has to be some COVID proceedures, seating reductions, limited access going on. It was easier in past years to book Christmas week. Looking at estimated crowd calendars it does not look extremely busy early December and Disney recently pushed back opening of one of the All-Stars.

castlecake2.0

I am still in shock. I never had a chance to get a CP Reservation. I just looked to see what is currently available overall in Epcot on 12/4 and there is not one single reservation for anywhere at anytime during the entire day. I have had better luck getting reservations on the holidays.

I have never been to Epcot when I was not able to get a reservation at Biergarten and most time you can walk up and be seated. This year for our entire 10 day trip from 60 days +10 we could not get Biergarten. I assumed they were holding the dates for the CP? There has to be some COVID proceedures, seating reductions, limited access going on. It was easier in past years to book Christmas week. Looking at estimated crowd calendars it does not look extremely busy early December and Disney recently pushed back opening of one of the All-Stars.
A lot of restaurants still don’t have enough staff to run at full capacity

cslafferty

Original Poster
We’ve been to CP three times, all with dining packages. So we’ve never had to stand in line. Just wondering out of the three shows, which one seems to be the most popular/crowded. I know a lot has to do with who the narrator is, but curious if the time of the show also influences crowds.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
We’ve been to CP three times, all with dining packages. So we’ve never had to stand in line. Just wondering out of the three shows, which one seems to be the most popular/crowded. I know a lot has to do with who the narrator is, but curious if the time of the show also influences crowds.
Crowds tend to build as it goes on, as people who don’t get into an earlier show simply remain in line for the later show.

That being said, if you have your heart set on seeing the show, line up early. Sometimes you’ll get in to one of the early shows.

Lilofan

Crowds tend to build as it goes on, as people who don’t get into an earlier show simply remain in line for the later show.

That being said, if you have your heart set on seeing the show, line up early. Sometimes you’ll get in to one of the early shows.
Worse comes to worst you can always stand at the back of the outdoor theatre behind the last row like hundreds of guests do and see Candlelight that way. It is still a good viewing area.

bruin086

Anyone think disney might open other restaurants for CP package at some point?

Can the CP package be canceled after reservation is made?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom