Reservations for Candlelight Processional Dining packages start Oct 26

cslafferty

Original Poster
Does anyone know for sure what time in the morning? I’ve heard both 6am and 7 am EST. With only 4 restaurants participating I think they’ll go fast so I want to be ready. Also, it says they’re offering both lunch and dinner packages, but only one price point??? In years past lunch was usually less expensive, so we’d do lunch at Biergarten and take in the early show.

nickys

Premium Member
Does anyone know for sure what time in the morning? I’ve heard both 6am and 7 am EST. With only 4 restaurants participating I think they’ll go fast so I want to be ready. Also, it says they’re offering both lunch and dinner packages, but only one price point??? In years past lunch was usually less expensive, so we’d do lunch at Biergarten and take in the early show.
6am Eastern online, 7am Eastern for phone booking.

That said, if you can be ready by 5:45, sometimes they load early.

cslafferty

Original Poster
Do you think you they’re limiting seating due to Covid - social distancing? That would explain why only 4 restaurant choices and all reservations gone already??

Touchdown

I’m getting really tired of this, people want to eat, it’s a revenue stream, and Disney is just leaving money on the table by severely limiting dining.

Why do I expect a ILL for Camdlelight.

PhilharMagician

Been trying since 6:00 Am and the the site has had many errors all morning. The Candelight reservations page was down for a while and just came back up a few minutes ago and no availability anywhere. I have also been calling and @ 7:00 am the phones lines went from closed to all circuits are busy and have not cleared to be able to even get on hold.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom