Request Renovated Rooms?

Seano846

Yes you can but they will not promise it to you. If you cannot get what you want upon check-in they will try to give you as close as possible.Also it depends on the time of year(attendance)

Attachments

• mickey bust out.gif
    mickey bust out.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 254
Upvote 0

Smee

You can request any room, you jusr are not guaranteed to get it.

Your best bet is to check in early, you won't get in the room right away but you stand a better chance of getting your preference.
Check in in the morning if you can.

Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by CrisKennedy
Does anyone know if you can request a room that has been renovated or request a room on a specific floor?

Hey Cris....

we request certain rooms at the Grand Floridian and they've always accommodated us. we also request upper floor rooms away from the elevator and have been pretty lucky with that too. so i think they try to do what they can to make it work for you but, as mentioned before, no guarantees.

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Smee
You can request any room, you jusr are not guaranteed to get it.

Your best bet is to check in early, you won't get in the room right away but you stand a better chance of getting your preference.
Check in in the morning if you can.

we always check in on mornings....it's just a luck thing, trust me! my guesstamite is that about 70% of the time you get EXACTLY what you want...maybe less percentage. but there's no doubt that Disney does everything they possibly can if you're not completely satisfied...so that's always comforting! but if you're wanting a SPECIFIC veiw or room...don't sit your hopes too high on getting it. if you get it, great! and i'm not saying you can't...but if you don't, just try not to be too disappointed...Disney CMs can only do so much, ya know?

in my personal experience, getting to the hotel as early as you can doesn't really pay off. most of the time you have to sit and wait for hours for a room (most of the time you have to wait until after lunch) there's only one or two experiences i remember getting in a room as soon as we check in....that's not really a good ratio seeing as i've stayed on Disney property 12 out of 13 trips. but some people are just lucky...hope you're one of those people!!

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
I think Smee & Dizneyphreek don't check into the room early, they just get their name on the "list" of checked in guests,with their special request, so the CM can give them the type of room requested as it becomes available, and they actually get into it later. Sometimes this works, sometimes not. The CM will store your luggage until later and give you a number to call to check on your room status, so just go off and enjoy the park!

Upvote 0

Disneynut

Check-in time at all resorts is 3:00 pm. However, you can arrive at any time prior and pre-register, they will store your luggage and head to the parks. Occasionally, if it is a slow period, you maybe able to get into your room earlier than 3:00.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom