Reporting threads

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I try to report threads from spammers, but I wonder sometimes how many times a given thread gets reported, presumably inundating Mods with emails until the thread is finally removed.

Is it possible to somehow indicate that a thread [or a specific post within a thread] has already been reported? As an example, this morning there's an obvious spam thread with over 60 "views", hopefully some of those 60+ reported it, but if all of them did I feel for the Mods... :eek:

The Mom

Premium Member
People don't duplicate reports that often, so it isn't an issue. If I find an abundance of reported posts when I open my mailbox, it usually means either:

1. The spam is totally inappropriate for a PG forum - you all know the kind of ads I'm talking about.

2. A poster is behaving badly.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
People don't duplicate reports that often, so it isn't an issue. If I find an abundance of reported posts when I open my mailbox, it usually means either:

1. The spam is totally inappropriate for a PG forum - you all know the kind of ads I'm talking about.

2. A poster is behaving badly.

Even the plastic roofing thread was only reported once? :eek:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I try to report threads from spammers, but I wonder sometimes how many times a given thread gets reported, presumably inundating Mods with emails until the thread is finally removed.

Is it possible to somehow indicate that a thread [or a specific post within a thread] has already been reported? As an example, this morning there's an obvious spam thread with over 60 "views", hopefully some of those 60+ reported it, but if all of them did I feel for the Mods... :eek:

Don't worry about over-reporting. Numbers are not that great, and it really isn't an issue. Thanks for the reports that you do send in.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Don't worry about over-reporting. Numbers are not that great, and it really isn't an issue. Thanks for the reports that you do send in.

Roger that boss! If it isn't annoying, then I'll just plod on reporting anything I spot. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom