Renting a Car for 1 Day

Chase24

Hi. We are going to going to be staying onsite, but would like to rent a car for Sunday. Has anyone rented a car from Disney, I believe it is over by the Ticket and Transportation Center.

Thanks.

wannabeBelle

Yes we did on our last trip in December. It was simplicity itself!!! First thing go online and pre-order the car for the day you want it as they dont keep a lot of cars at the Car Care Center location. Call the Car rental place ( I believe it is National/ Alamo) and they will tell you what time the van will come to get you at the resort you are staying at. The van will come & take you to the Car Care Center, you fill out the paperwork and you are on your way!!! The car may be returned at either the Swan's or Dolphin's ( I forgot which one but they will tell you) Valet area. It was really a pretty simple thing. Belle

Upvote 0

Yanks07

wannabeBelle said:
Yes we did on our last trip in December. It was simplicity itself!!! First thing go online and pre-order the car for the day you want it as they dont keep a lot of cars at the Car Care Center location. Call the Car rental place ( I believe it is National/ Alamo) and they will tell you what time the van will come to get you at the resort you are staying at. The van will come & take you to the Car Care Center, you fill out the paperwork and you are on your way!!! The car may be returned at either the Swan's or Dolphin's ( I forgot which one but they will tell you) Valet area. It was really a pretty simple thing. Belle
It`s the Dolphin. Actually if your staying at Epcot resort, you can p/u your car right at the Dolphin and drop it off with valet when your done. Thought it was funny that there were Universal booklets at the counter of the car rental at the Dolphin. There is a code for the Dolphin on the Alamo website, and like Belle said, book online.

Upvote 0

3fordisney

We rented one last dec as well. We had driven down to WDW and our car broke down. We had to rent a car to pick our car up. We stayed at Sports and we got the number for the rental car place from the front desk. We called and they picked up from the hotel every hour and gave us the times so we could be flexible with when we left. The pick up van was on time. The rental place is at the ticket center and it was very fast. We did not have to return the car to the ticket center when we were done. When we got back, we parked the car in the check-in parking lot and left the keys with guest services. We called to tell them we were done and they closed the ticket then. The car did sit in the parking lot and we were concerned. So we called and they said they would pick it up when they needed it and that the ticket was closed out when we called back in.

It was sooo simple and the car was very clean. We were very pleased with the help guest services gave us as well as the rental place. Hope this helps you out. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom