Rental home suggestions

SoupBone

Original Poster
I guess the title pretty much sums it up. More specifically I'm looking for a 4BR home near Disney. I'm searching for the least inexpensive only because we are spending 8 nights right after Christmas through New Years ( I'm aware of how crazy this is :ROFLOL: ). I've stayed in Davenport before which is close and I would do it again in a heartbeat, but I was just seeing if anyone else has any ideas? Thanks!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
VRBO.com has a good selection, and allows you to search by number of bedrooms as well....:wave:

joannecasey

I guess the title pretty much sums it up. More specifically I'm looking for a 4BR home near Disney. I'm searching for the least inexpensive only because we are spending 8 nights right after Christmas through New Years ( I'm aware of how crazy this is :ROFLOL: ). I've stayed in Davenport before which is close and I would do it again in a heartbeat, but I was just seeing if anyone else has any ideas? Thanks!

We always stay at an absolutely wonderful place in Kissimmee. It's called Emerald Island Resort, beautiful gated community !! The gentleman that we rent from has the cheapest rates I have found anywhere. We stayed there in November and the rate was $80 per night and pool heat was half the cost that I have found other places. Of course, the nightly rate will probably be a little bit more than that over the Christmas season. The booking deposit is only $200, absolutely no hidden fees and no security deposit either ! Extremely wonderful person to deal with and more than happy to accomodate you in any way that he can.

The house is 4 bedrooms ... 2 living rooms, 2 eating areas, games room in the garage, private pool, etc ... We would never stay any place again !! The best thing ... from our driveway to the Magic Kingdom parking lot is a 6 minute drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, right up the road from all the major shopping and restaurants. If you would like, I can send you all the contact information so you can look into it.

Happy planning !!!

jaymins2

I second Emerald Island Resort for being one of the nicest and best kept communities close to Walt Disney World. It's got a manned security gate 24/7, is extremely well maintained and has it's own clubhouse. My wife and I have stayed there on numerous trips and even lived there on a long term basis (nearly 2 years) when we eventually moved to the area before we bought our house. Highly recommend it.

stevehousse

we used villa direct, they had great homes at great prices! it was cheaper than being stuck in hotel room, we had our own pool. the location of our house was perfect! literally 3 lights down was the disney property, took 5 minutes to get to the parks. it was great cuz we had 2 little ones, we would go to the parks in the morning, come home for a few hours, nap or swim, then go back to the parks! it worked great and we are planning on using them again for our trip next year!

Figgy1

Premium Member
awardpoolhomes has a 4br with 2 masters condo in Emerald Isle $132 a night and 4 br homes in Clermont for around the same price they give a AAA discount. I have used them before and was extremely happy!:) Hope this helps! I don't think you can beat that price at that time of year!

FabulousFigment

VRBO.com is awesome and usually goes directly to owners so cuts out the middle man. You can also check out flipkey/tripadvisor, searchhomerentals.com, homeaway.com.

All are really great and can narrow down to what you would like.

hokie075

I used homeaway.com, but I have not stayed there yet. We got a house in Davenport. It will not be until May. But I have used homeaway in the past renting cabins in Gatlinburg.

ParentsOf4

We've stayed at Emerald Island Resort 4 times in 4 different homes from 4 different owners. (We never seemed to be able to book the same home twice so I guess it's pretty popular.:)) We were satisfied every time.

They offer everything from 3-bedroom townhomes to 8-bedroom houses and are only a few miles from WDW. We've never paid more than $800/week but then we typically were visiting in late April or early May.

Just search for "Emerald Island Resort" and you'll find lots of homeowners renting their properties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom