News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure opening reports and using Virtual Queue at EPCOT

bubbles1812

Just curious - can you get a BG from the 1:00 pm VQ if you’ve already made a LL reservation for the day?
You can get on from 7 am too. We rode twice last Thursday that way. LL was for 10:45 am and our VQ got us in about 4:30.

We did an LL for Remy the next day too, as we were in DHS til about 5 pm. As annoying as it is to pay, it is nice they at least let you purchase rides in two separate parks, so we didn’t have to worry about the VQ to guarantee a ride. (Our other was ROTR).

Last edited:

Texas84

I ran the half on 11/7 so couldn't make the 0700 try. So tried to purchase when I got back to the resort and got nothing available. Refreshed and got 1700. When I tried to purchase the app crashed, tried again and got 1800.

gerarar

Premium Member
7am: 225.87. secs
1pm: 6383.88 secs, or ~1 hour 47 mins

BG 159 is the last BG for the day. This is 4 more than yesterday.

Last edited:

Crazydisneyfanluke

7am: 225.87. secs
1pm: 6383.88 secs, or ~1 hour 47 mins

This post will be updated once the last BG has been called for the day..
I would like to say thank you for your daily posts of data. It helped me plan my group day out at Epcot. We have an estimate of 35mins until our group is called (101). We are currently in America, heading to France.

gerarar

Premium Member
7am: 7.34 secs
1pm: 379.19 secs, or ~6 mins

BG 157 is the last BG for the day. This is 2 less than yesterday.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom