News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure opening reports and using Virtual Queue at EPCOT

gerarar

Premium Member
Boarding groups have been moving pretty slow today IMO. Ride is also now down temporarily
Yea, the past 2-3ish days, the ride has been operating badly. Lots of downtimes the and average per hour has dropped. Kinda weird for this to be happening now after a month of good operations.

MagicHappens1971

Yea, the past 2-3ish days, the ride has been operating badly. Lots of downtimes the and average per hour has dropped. Kinda weird for this to be happening now after a month of good operations.
yea, I guess we’ll see what the holiday season uptick means for this attraction. I got 55 and they’ve been stuck in the high 30s for quite a bit even after coming back up today. It’s a shame these trackless attractions still have so many technical issues.

gerarar

Premium Member
7am: 10.89 secs
1pm: 1224.19 secs, or ~20 mins

BG 117 is the last BG for the day. This is 8 less than yesterday.

**Note — this is the lowest max BG since the ride opened a month+ ago, beating yesterday’s record low…

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
7am: ~5 minutes
1pm: ~1 hour 5 mins

BG 113 is the last BG for the day. This is 5 less than yesterday.

**Note — this is now the lowest max BG for the third day in a row since the ride opened a month+ ago…

The API seems to be down today, so couldn’t track exactly how long the VQ was open for — found some data on Twitter so went with that.

Last edited:

Crazydisneyfanluke

Wow. These times are all over the map. Sometimes open for 20 minutes, sometimes 7 second. 1pm especially.
I think it comes down to the day of the week. It looks like Monday - Wednesday are slower at EPCOT. You might be able to tell based on the pricing of the single-day park tickets. They are typically 1 tier lower than the weekend. (Except for Holidays)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom