News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

UKDisney Dave

Yea much of Paris was walk on in fairness - or at least short waits. I went out of school vacation times, and was blessed by amazing weather - four days of blue skies and great sunshine.

However the parks seem to really suffer out of season. No live entertainment in Studios park with neither cinamagique (if that’s how it’s spelt?) or Micky and the magician not playing the whole visit. A lack of characters and street performers, not to mention a real lack of overall theame really leaves this park feeing like an empty shell. Hopefully the planned enhancement over the coming years will save it.

The Magic Kingdom on the other hand looked fab, as beautiful as ever.

What’s great is the real detail and effort that they put into the Halloween decorations. Frontier land in particular looks spectacular, and a great Halloween parade twice a day in additions to then main parade. Great to see the effort put in here.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yea much of Paris was walk on in fairness - or at least short waits. I went out of school vacation times, and was blessed by amazing weather - four days of blue skies and great sunshine.

However the parks seem to really suffer out of season. No live entertainment in Studios park with neither cinamagique (if that’s how it’s spelt?) or Micky and the magician not playing the whole visit. A lack of characters and street performers, not to mention a real lack of overall theame really leaves this park feeing like an empty shell. Hopefully the planned enhancement over the coming years will save it.

The Magic Kingdom on the other hand looked fab, as beautiful as ever.

What’s great is the real detail and effort that they put into the Halloween decorations. Frontier land in particular looks spectacular, and a great Halloween parade twice a day in additions to then main parade. Great to see the effort put in here.
The Studios is suffering with the Mickey show down for a tech refurb and Cinemagique about to replace the failed Marvel show.

You should’ve seen it in 2002 though!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I admit, the show stop music was catchy.
But that park... it made DCA look expensive.

297F64C4-D59A-4F68-A17F-3D44286D080E.png

cjkeating

Sounds like you just missed the end of the Marvel Season along with the food and wine festival. WDSP has come on significantly with entertainment in the past few years with the addition of seasons for Star Wars, Marvel, food and wine and Christmas. This year will be its strongest year yet.

I'm really surprised to see the projection show returning on TOT this year as it was just a stand in Christmas show with Illuminations showing in DLP for the 25th last year. I'm glad though as it is so much better than Illuminations and along with the stage show and big band show it will be quite equally sharing Christmas with DLP for the first time.

fradz

It has lines. Long ones in the summer (partly due to choosing the single and not duel load version). It’s a fun D. Think part Seas with Nemos clamshell ride and part Space Mountain. With bubbles. And spins. But I’d like to think they could do better.
It always has lines tbh. Even during Extra Magic Hours, you're looking at easily 40min waits. Capacity is god awful.
I love it personnaly but I'm a sucker for spinning coasters :)

Princess Leia

The Studios is suffering with the Mickey show down for a tech refurb and Cinemagique about to replace the failed Marvel show.

You should’ve seen it in 2002 though!
Sorry, I went digging in the Paris thread and couldn’t find anything- is Cinemagique coming back? The Marvel show was a hot mess, so I don’t blame them for taking it out.

Kman101

Sorry, I went digging in the Paris thread and couldn’t find anything- is Cinemagique coming back? The Marvel show was a hot mess, so I don’t blame them for taking it out.

I only saw a video but the Marvel show wasn't the worst in the world. I've seen worse. LOL. But they should have just done what they do with the SW characters at DHS, parade them onto a stage and call it a day; that's really all it was with a 'loose plot'. Extremely lackluster. Was it always meant to be temporary? I have a feeling that would be "no". Seems like a lot of wasted money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom