Reminder: Passholder Preview signup noon (EDT) today

anc33

So I got 3/4 of us registered. Ironically, it is my 4.5 yr old that didn't get registered because they couldn't match the pass information. I bet they have her birthday wrong in the system. Can't get through on the phone of course. Think there is any chance that they would be nice enough to add her once the log jam clears?

DizDreamer

Question is - with it being this crazy just to sign up - will it be crowded and attended by angry passholders, and not worth the "early" look see? Maybe we should just wait until next year when it is open.... :-(

journ116

I was able to secure a preview with my DVC membership for Sun., 11/4....but my problem is: I have 9 people in our travel party and only 8 could be registered. Guess the other adults in our travel party will be drawing straws :(

kittybubbles

Third times the charm (well it felt like three considering the non-sign up last week). I was able to get in just after 6PM and complete the process, at noon, I had finally gotten our family of three added, but got the 're-start at 6PM message when I submitted.

Guess I will be going up to Orlando next month after all.

Has anyone been able to get through calling?

I've been on the phone waiting for nearly 30 minutes. Tried the "special link" noted on a previous post that gets you directly into the registration page (have had it since late this morning), and unfortunately despite me entering in my pass last week to the site, it won't recognize it. Glad I'm at least on the (phone) line. Hopefully someone will pick up soon and help figure things out. Their database may not be working as it should be (didn't take all recent adds/updates of passes).

Pumpkin King

Well the page is now loading but you can't get pass the page where you fill in your passholder pass info.

This is so pathetic... a week delay, then another several hour delay, and still it's broken.

Somebody in disney webmaster land should get fired.

Seriously!?!? You seriously think that ANYONE ought to lose their job simply because you didn't get to sign up to see a theme park early so you could brag to your friends and co-workers a week before they see it??? Come on, your sense of entitlement is staggering. Disney really didn't have to do this - they simply could have continued with the soft openings, instead of making a special - exclusive - event out of it with gifts and exclusive merchandise available. Sure not everyone gets to go - that's the way it works, but for gods sake no one should lose their job because the pass holders all flooded the servers at once, crashing the system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom