Reminder: Passholder Preview signup noon (EDT) today

Vader2112

So does anyone think WDW will do anything to make this up to those, like me, who spent 90 minutes trying to register via website, 60 minutes on hold on phone? At this point, I'm not very optimistic about my chances at 6:00 PM.
Would be nice if they did truly limit this preview to just the APs. Some how with the soft openings going on daily I doubt it.

Bolt

So does anyone think WDW will do anything to make this up to those, like me, who spent 90 minutes trying to register via website, 60 minutes on hold on phone? At this point, I'm not very optimistic about my chances at 6:00 PM.

Yep - just send them your address and they will send you a check for your time. It's really simple!

cba

I'll wait until later. I don't want to be first just to see a huge crowd. I'm probably going next year anyway.

DisKid

What a nightmare...I was able to get through...I used the main link and DID NOT go through disneyworld.com... It sure would have been nice if they just stopped the whole "preview" thing and just opened it up for everyone...

Dan Maloney

Well the page is now loading but you can't get pass the page where you fill in your passholder pass info.

This is so pathetic... a week delay, then another several hour delay, and still it's broken.

Somebody in disney webmaster land should get fired.

Event Registration
The system is currently busy serving other Passholders. Please check back in a few minutes to access the online sign up tool. We appreciate your patience.

journ116

I tried to use the direct link on pg. 6 of this thread and got the following message: "Sorry, you are not eligible to access this content."

Huh? Why would that pop up?

CP_alum08

Finally got it to work. I still couldn't get through the passholder site, but finally got around it by going straight to events page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom