Remember Where You Are Parked.

djmatthews

Original Poster
For those people with a digital camera, take a photo of where you are parked, this way you have your information stored. As soon as you go back to your car check back through your images to find where you parked, then delete.

Attachments

• IMG_6777.JPG
    IMG_6777.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_6811.JPG
    IMG_6811.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 234

DDuckFan130

Very good advice! :) Like you, we don't usually carry paper and a pen with us, and the camera is always easily accessible so it's easier just to take a picture than write down the location. We always remember what section we park in, but can get confused as to where the car actually is :lol:.

barnum42

djmatthews said:
We did think of that however, a pen and paper is not something that we carried around with us.
I learnt that one quickly - in the days before digital cameras. I keep the pen and notepad in my camera bag (next to the digital camera :lol: )
The notepad is also good for making a list over your vaction of all the spendid cast members you want to tell Disney management about as well as make notes for your trip report :D

pezheadval

djmatthews said:
For those people with a digital camera, take a photo of where you are parked, this way you have your information stored. As soon as you go back to your car check back through your images to find where you parked, then delete.

GREAT IDEA!
I never thought of that, but will defenetly use that tip for our next trip.
Thanks!

GenerationX

I love your idea, djmatthews! The beauty of it is that it doesn't require any extra packing; we've always got the digital camera with us.

yensidtlaw1969

The_CEO said:
Clever! Or you can write it on your hand. Either way, don't get lost. :)
True, but I'd rather go with the camera option. It's more original. I usually get lucky and am in (for example) the 4th row right in front of the 3rd lamp post over :D .

barnum42

yensidtlaw1969 said:
True, but I'd rather go with the camera option. It's more original.
What happens if the batteries flake out on your way to the parking lot before you get to view the appropriate shot? :D

djmatthews

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
What happens if the batteries flake out on your way to the parking lot before you get to view the appropriate shot? :D

What happens if you write your parking space down and a pixie runs away with your piece of paper? :p

disnyfan89

Good tip grizz

[ThreadDrift] How do you get the pictures right in the thread???? I always have to post them some place else and post a link!!!

[/ThreadDrift]

kal1484

Ya know....maybe I should start doing that at work. I always forget where I park, especially on those long days. Good thinking :)

palmbayjen

about 2 months ago when my family and I were at Universal we lost the car and were looking for it for about an hour. We had one of those keychains that if you press a button the car will beep. Well that wasn't too helpful because the sound echoes off of the walls. So the next time we went I took a picture of the car and where we parked with the digital camera.

I guess great minds think alike.:)

Disnut

When we went I recorded it on the camcorder just in case and then I would also have it on video for old times sake. now I look at it it is funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom