Remember the magic parade?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me where I could possibly get the music from Remember the Magic parade? I had it on cd but it dies on me(one to many scatches from a 3 year old at the time)...But now I miss it..so I'd appreciate any thing...also where can I go for other disneyworld themed music that i could possibly download??? Thanks for any help..

TheDisneyMagic

I think that as long as you install the Invision Plug in for mIRC #Disney-Central is very simple to use and navigate around. Try it.

sully96

Just go here http://www.dc-torrents.com/ and:

1: Sign up, it's free
2: Do a search for the "Remember The Magic" torrent file
3: Create a folder to save any .torrent files you want
4: Download a BitTorrent client like uTorrent at http://www.utorrent.com/ and save it somewhere easy to access
5: Open uTorrent and go to options/preferences/folders & tell it where to save your audio/video files
6: Just click on the .torrent file you want in the folder you
created, and uTorrent should open up and start downloading the audio/video file.

Hope this helps,
Sully96

Kadee

shoppingnut said:
This was one of my favorite day time parades of all time at WDW.

Mine, too!!! I have it on video but I have no way to upload it to my computer. I can just see it now! I think I'm gonna go watch the video now.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Thanks for the links guys..i'm gonna try them and maybe if I feel brave(gulp) I'll try disney-central again....But I too miss this parade...it was one of my favorites..the music the characters all of of it...the song sticks in your head...oh ...might have to watch some old videoss and my 1996 disney vaction planner...its a good one....oh disney.....god I miss that place:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

wdwCC

That's my favorite parade/MUSIC also. I just found a old VHS with the parade on it and converted it over to DVD for safe keeping. :)

mkepcotmgmak

thanks for this post! i just started using the torrent thing, and love it! is there another disney torrent site out there to get music from? thanks again for the info!

Expo_Seeker40

I found the music on metacrawler.com anyways that was my first disney parade, and I remember it fondly. Wasn't it the first parade that allowed guests to particiapte in? I do remember casrrying the colored flags around, and to think one of the floats is used in share a dream come true.:king:

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Expo_Seeker40 said:
I found the music on metacrawler.com anyways that was my first disney parade, and I remember it fondly. Wasn't it the first parade that allowed guests to particiapte in? I do remember casrrying the colored flags around, and to think one of the floats is used in share a dream come true.:king:

I remember the fairy godmother coming to get a little girl in front of me to dance...the littl egirl was kinda of hesitant but then the fairygodmother had said.."oh honey Don't you remember we had breakfast this morning together?"..The little girls face lite up and she went to dance with her, when the song was over the fairygodmother brought her back to her mother and said to the little girl" now just remember how much your fairy godmother loves you."...Yup I lost it right there...cried like a baby...love that parade.

lawyergirl77

I never got to see this parade... but I love the music!

Is there a video available on Disney-central? that may be enough to make me brave enough to try it again... :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom