News Remaining child care centers closing July 31st.

deeevo

This company has a bunch of clowns running it. You have parents that want to enjoy the adult offerings you promote without kids and unless you pay a baby sitter to hangout in your room you just took away the ticket to a more enjoyable vacation. btw... $100 for 8 hours to watch twin 5 year olds girls for the night was a bargain. I would have paid $200. Do your homework Disney

StarWarsGirl

Well, I can kind of understand that. As a kid, I know I never wanted to go there. I can imagine a lot of kids today protesting. My parents always (jokingly) threatened to put me there if I was bad. :angelic:

I never saw anyone using the one at Poly when I was there. It really doesn't make sense to keep something open not being used.

TeriofTerror

Well, I can kind of understand that. As a kid, I know I never wanted to go there. I can imagine a lot of kids today protesting. My parents always (jokingly) threatened to put me there if I was bad. :angelic:

I never saw anyone using the one at Poly when I was there. It really doesn't make sense to keep something open not being used.
We took our daughter to the Neverland Club when she was six. She had a blast and even asked to return.

matt9112

it's not run by Disney but used the one at swan and dolphin one night to eat at bluezoo.

phillip9698

Wow, I was just talking to my wife about how awesome it would be for us to have a night out while at Disney since they offer daycare. We haven't been since we had our son and this was something we were looking forward to. Very disappointing.

TrojanUSC

It always surprised me these were still in operation, or at least not been completely outsourced. In the this overly litigious paranoid era, the idea that Disney would take responsibility for children left alone in their care seemed pretty amazing.

The babysitting service is available via a third-party, giving parents a fine option if they want to go out.

NiarrNDisney

Wow, I was just talking to my wife about how awesome it would be for us to have a night out while at Disney since they offer daycare. We haven't been since we had our son and this was something we were looking forward to. Very disappointing.

In room care will still be available as well as some of the special events like the Pirates Cruises so you can still have a Date night. I'm betting all will be figured with the Child Care Centers in a few months so be sure to check this thread for updates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom