Regular things become Magical

MerHearted

Original Poster
I guess it may be silly. But when you bring and use regular things, like backpacks, shoes, clothes, etc, to WDW, when you come back and you still use them, do they have special meaning now? I'm talking about stuff you didn't get at WDW, not souvenirs. Like now, a year after a trip, I see the backpack I used in WDW and go "That's my special backpack." I call the white sneakers I wore to WDW my "WDW sneakers." If I wear clothes that I wore in WDW, I pause for a moment to reflect... "I wore this in WDW." Everything I used there has special meaning now. I feel like they've been infected with pixie dust and they bring a bit of WDW with me wherever I go. Does anyone else get that feeling? :)

CountryBear

TRue Very true!!! How about wearing silly hats and stuff, all through the day in front of thousands of people and feeling o.k. However, when you get back to work , you wont leave the house until every hair is in place. Disney is just pure magic.:p

Since1976

Funny story...

On my honeymoon trip to WDW, I subconsciously registered that the entire resort seemed to have a really nice fragrance. Whenever I thought back to that trip, that fragrance always seemed to be part of my memories.

About a year later, as I was rummaging through my luggage from our trip, I found myself smelling that fragrance again! I soon realized that there was still a stick of deodorant in one of the pockets. It turns out that that wonderful fragrance was...ahem...myself!

To this day, putting on that specific deodorant brings back great memories...

:p

Pixie Duster

oh oh oh oh I do I do!

I have a special Disney backpack, I use on all of my visits (aside from my playtime after I work a shift). It usually remains prepacked of the items I need at Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom