Refunds or cancellations of Disney World Annual Passes

lazyboy97o

Does this contradicts its self?

Under "Annual Passholder on the monthly payment plan"

It says ,"Please note, pass expiration dates will not be extended and passes will expire upon their originally scheduled expiration dates. "

But then below that it says:
As an alternative, Guests who are paying for Walt Disney World Annual Passes using our monthly payment program may choose to have their monthly payments postponed starting with payments due April 5 through the park closure period, and then resumed on the Passholder’s regularly scheduled payment date once the parks reopen.

Postponed payments will be collected in the months following the end of the Passholder’s currently scheduled payment term.

The pass will be extended the number of days the parks are closed.

The new expiration date will be reflected on the Annual Passholder’s account prior to the reopening of the theme parks.

Information will be provided soon on how to choose this option.

It makes me think, there is a expiration date for renewal and a expiration date for use??
No, it is two different options. Either get a refund for payments made while the parks are closed but no extension, or let Disney keep that money and get an extension.

Disstevefan1

No, it is two different options. Either get a refund for payments made while the parks are closed but no extension, or let Disney keep that money and get an extension.

Ah, yes, I get it.

As an alternative, Guests who are paying for Walt Disney World Annual Passes using our monthly payment program may choose to have their monthly payments postponed starting with payments due April 5 through the park closure period, and then resumed on the Passholder’s regularly scheduled payment date once the parks reopen.

Postponed payments will be collected in the months following the end of the Passholder’s currently scheduled payment term.

The pass will be extended the number of days the parks are closed.

The new expiration date will be reflected on the Annual Passholder’s account prior to the reopening of the theme parks.

This option, you will get a new Expire date. I think I like this option.

durangojim

I have a trip in September and my AP expires near the end of August so the extension is actually good for me - if WDW is open in August!
We have a trip planned for mid July (not sure if it'll happen) and then for Food and Wine half marathon in November. Originally our passes were to expire at the very end of August but it now looks like they'll cover us for the beginning of November. That's why we're going to keep the pass. also we bought them last year when Sam's still had them at the lower $900/pass price so not even sure what kind of refund we would get.

KevinPage

My renewal came at an interesting time, 3/31/20, so Disney owes me 15 days.

And since it doesn’t automatically renew, when the parks reopen and I “renew”, do I get the 15\% discount but also a new renewal date? I was SILVER so June—->August was blocked.

Weird times we live in. 🤷🏻‍♂️

jmp85

Anyone called about this? It seems like there are two options. If that is the case, which is the default? Do we have to call if we want to be extended?

JohnD

As a Florida Resident who pays monthly, if the parks are closed anyway, I think I would rather suspend my payments, have them resume when the park opens, and have my pass extended the amount of days of the closure period. Besides, I could use the savings during this time. I understand these payments would be postponed and collected afterward along with the resumed monthly payments.

Tom Morrow

Hmm, so, I paid monthly, and I plan on re-newing anyway. I wonder which option would be better. Normally I would want to be locked in to my current price, but I don't see them increasing the AP price this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom