News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

danv3

Looking forward to giving this another chance on Canada Day. (Hard to look past A Whole New World as the closer, though)

doctornick

Couldn't tell from Steve's Video but did any of the Countries light up? Or are we not to that testing yet? It would nice if the Countries light up to their music. Throw back to 1988 IllumiNations!

Didn't see any Fountains either

I've wondered that as well, especially if they light up in response to music ostensibly related to the country (i.e. Mulan music plays and China pavilion gets lit)

jrhwdw

Try to imagine... just for a moment... a Harmonious soundtrack with no IP:

So that's where Live Better came from......GE! I didn't know it was GE! Too Bad Epcot didn't use that or We Bring Good Things To Life for IllumiNations' announcements! LOL! The Jingle, not just the slogan!

Father Robinson

So that's where Live Better came from......GE! I didn't know it was GE! Too Bad Epcot didn't use that or We Bring Good Things To Life for IllumiNations' announcements! LOL! The Jingle, not just the slogan!
They did, actually. Back in the early 2000s, the announcements used to read "because GE brings good things to life, EPCOT invites you to join us for IllumiNations..."

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
They did, actually. Back in the early 2000s, the announcements used to read "because GE brings good things to life, EPCOT invites you to join us for IllumiNations..."
I also recall the Illuminations closing “we hope you enjoyed this evenings performance of illuminations. GE - we bring good things to life. Thank you and good evening” Along with the logo on the globe and GE inspired post show music.

And then the park was often still open afterwards of course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom