News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Surfin' Tuna

From what I saw and heard tonight of the fireworks, I'm excited. Other than the fact, that it's not RoE, I have to look at the new junk in the lagoon, and I'll be standing in the ruined remains of the greatest park ever. It will still be nice to see fireworks again.

Squishy

Clamman73

It’s like a light amount added during Soarin/Magic Journeys to go along with the music and then Golden Dream/Celebrate the Future part is where they really kicked it up….when you run it side by side you can see the difference.

OvertheHorizon

The Epcot Forever I saw concluded with a musical shift to "A Whole New World" from Aladdin, signaling a shift to an IP laden musical score we might expect from Harmonious. I'm curious as to whether they might use that musical opportunity to light up the new LED screens in World Showcase lagoon during re-launched Epcot Forever to give us a preview of what Harmonious might look like? (Imagineers: If you haven't already thought of this, consider this a FREE idea.) :)

TTA94

Well now. I think that’s addressed any concerns about a reduction in pyro.

Theres my “announcement of changes” lol 🤣. Seriously though I’m happy with even what I saw from a distance pyro wise. For a minute I almost thought they were testing a tag of something due to the amount of pyro. Hopefully that is what we will be getting on a nightly basis and they don’t cut it down. Heck it almost seemed like more pyro than the Harmonious testing they did lol.

jrhwdw

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom