News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Amused to Death

TTA94

It will be ready for 10/1. Whether they will decide to delay it further is their choice. If the updated EF gets stronger reviews, it’s possible.

Is that even possible though? Lol. Aside from there being “fireworks at Epcot again” I can’t see EF being anymore popular than it was before covid. It could have been if Disney decided to use the Harm barges like images of Epcot’s past on the screens and use some of the non moving fountains for a more pleasing view before during and after the show. (Yes I know they are not doing this).

ToTBellHop

Is that even possible though? Lol. Aside from there being “fireworks at Epcot again” I can’t see EF being anymore popular than it was before covid. It could have been if Disney decided to use the Harm barges like images of Epcot’s past on the screens and use some of the non moving fountains for a more pleasing view before during and after the show. (Yes I know they are not doing this).
I don’t pretend to understand the overlords. At least it‘s not Mickey’s Mix Magic.

jrhwdw

It will be ready for 10/1. Whether they will decide to delay it further is their choice. If the updated EF gets stronger reviews, it’s possible.
I know, different year but I can't see WDW not going all out from 10/1! 50th Tag(maybe) Rat and Harm. That test Steve filmed, was Wonderful ! A lot closer to a Regular Epcot Spectacular! EF won't be anywhere near that test right??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom