News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

jrhwdw

So is Harm's Work not allowed to continue until HEA/EF's first night? If work can begin before fireworks are scheduled, how much time does harm need to get ready? If work starts very soon, might Harm open when COVID is over?

TTA94

So is Harm's Work not allowed to continue until HEA/EF's first night? If work can begin before fireworks are scheduled, how much time does harm need to get ready? If work starts very soon, might Harm open when COVID is over?

My guess would be whether Harm is ready or not they will hold off debuting it until Spring or Summer next year. If fireworks can resume this year, then I’d say maybe Spring for Harm.

Magic Feather

My guess would be whether Harm is ready or not they will hold off debuting it until Spring or Summer next year. If fireworks can resume this year, then I’d say maybe Spring for Harm.
Unlike Rat, Harmonious was still a ways off from debuting pre-COVID. In an alternate universe sans-shutdown, we still would not be seeing Harmonious for a while.

Magic Feather

Is there a chance that Harmonious gets scrapped? Or is it too far along?
When the park is ready for a nighttime show again, they won’t want to keep Epcot Forever long term. Bare minimum the new, new show will use Harmonious’s far along infrastructure. If it uses that, except for some IP updates, I would expect Harmonious to still be the show we eventually get.

rioriz

As I mentioned, I purchased one of the old Illuminations barges. Here's a video of it being used in its first fireworks show since the final ROE. You'll recognize parts of the soundtrack from Epcot Forever, Light Magic and various SeaWorld tunes.

AMAZING SHOW

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom