News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

Aside from the assembly of the barges anyone know what other work needs to be done before programming and testing begins? Any work/additions around WS?

FigmentJedi

What I think will make or break this show is if it will have a meaningful story or theme. Thats what made HEA popular. RoL lacks that and, well, you see the lack of popularity there lol.
Rivers of Light had a meaningful story and theme, just poorly conveyed because the directors overestimated a general audience's ability/willingness to interpret symbolism and pantomime with barely any exposition.

TrainsOfDisney

The appeal of IP is simple minded executives that don’t understand proper theming. They understand “Star Wars ride” they don’t understand “ride about the history of communication”.

Yeah the nerve. You’d almost think they would suggest removing a classic non-ip Omni-mover attraction for a Star Wars ride! If only tony Baxter was in charge! Oh wait.... ;)

(I’m not for harmonious but it’s ironic none the less...) :)

mikejs78

Premium Member
Anyone know the fate of the torches? I thought they'd be done after RoE, but they were incorporated into Epcot Forever and still light during the preshow. They are one of my favorite parts of World Showcase. Even though the amazing RoE preshow music is no more and was replaced by music that's fine, but doesn't stand out like the RoE preshow music, I'm glad the torches are still there, at least for now.

TTA94

Anyone know the fate of the torches? I thought they'd be done after RoE, but they were incorporated into Epcot Forever and still light during the preshow. They are one of my favorite parts of World Showcase. Even though the amazing RoE preshow music is no more and was replaced by music that's fine, but doesn't stand out like the RoE preshow music, I'm glad the torches are still there, at least for now.

Apparently they are staying. Was just posted the torches refurbishment begins today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom