News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

MTBaymax

Since I don’t feel like going through 60+ pages of talk and conjecture, I’ll say it now. Between watching some of the old Journey into Imaginatiom videos and recalling what the Blog said about Epcot Forever...
“Epcot Forever” will begin with a spark of imagination that swells into an epic spectacle...
...it literally dawned on me.

After so many years, is this the time they’ve been waiting for to bring Dreamfinder back?

trainplane3

Since I don’t feel like going through 60+ pages of talk and conjecture, I’ll say it now. Between watching some of the old Journey into Imaginatiom videos and recalling what the Blog said about Epcot Forever...

After so many years, is this the time they’ve been waiting for to bring Dreamfinder back?
I know I'm expecting Figment at least, personally. They literally have Dreamfinder up the road to record lines if they want to go with the original version or they could do a soft reboot and use sexy Dreamfinder from the Marvel comics.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Or, it could just be a Figment reference and his earworm of a song. Epcot Forever is going to feature the park's music, so, count on just that.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Right , and while we are at it let’s demolish the American adventure in favor of a giant Mickey Mouse Ferris wheel in the background of the show

This is taking things to the extreme. I once again say I love Illuminations, but I have seen it so many times that I feel it is time for something new.

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

JustLikeMe

Any new rumours re when Illuminations RoE will be having it's last performance? I've been keeping an eye on the park schedules for September as they are released and it's still planned for the last day currently on the calendar, Sept 6th.

I'm hoping it will still be showing come the 25th of September so I'll be able to see it at least one last time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom