News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

jt04

I'm hoping a building or buildings go up on that site. Even if only for future projects. Germany and Japan pavilion "warehouse" like facilities in effect. Not sure they are looking that far forward though.

Stripes

Maybe they want to wait and see if next years movie is a hit ;):joyfull:
Well, a Lion King E-ticket would be a dream come true for me. Since they considered Jungle Book for an India pavilion one has to imagine they would consider Lion King for an Equatorial Africa pavilion.

JohnD

I hope the torches stay, but a few were struggling staying lit and burning as brightly as the others when we were there a couple months ago. I’m in the natural gas industry and know that infrastructure doesn’t last forever. Where I work, even well coated and protected steel pipe is typically given around a 30 to 40 year service life. That being said, these days it’s no problem to use a directional boring machine to run plastic service lines if new lines would be required to keep them running.

Love the torches and the pre-show music. I've created a playlist just for that music, especially Our Life by Uttara-Kuru.

BisonLion

The temporary show sounds 100 times better than yet another Disney movie montage show. This news bums me out.

I was thinking the same thing. I think a show based on "the spark of imagination" and then tie it into the future world of EPCOT while also mixing in some of the technologies from around the world would be a very interesting combo. We already have IP based show at MK, and soon at Ak, so something different and back to the roots would be awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom